• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to use Morphine Sulfate extended release?

Mattyboy19

Greenlighter
So, I've acquired some 15 mg extended release tablets. I generally do oxycodone, and 20 MG instant release gives me a nice high! I can tolerate up to 30 mg, though. Probably more, but I don't like pushing the limits. I tested one tablet (Swallowed it whole without messing around with it) just to be sure I wasn't allergic or anything. I don't have any experience with morphine or extended release medication in general, and wanted to be safe, so I figured I'd ask you guys! I want a nice, clean high, but am only open to taking things orally (No snorting, injecting, etc). With the numbers I posted earlier (Not sure on how they convert from oxycodone to morphine), how many extended release should I take to get a nice buzz/high? The big thing here is safety!

So, I've acquired some 15 mg extended release tablets. I generally do oxycodone, and 20 MG instant release gives me a nice high! I can tolerate up to 30 mg, though. Probably more, but I don't like pushing the limits. I tested one tablet (Swallowed it whole without messing around with it) just to be sure I wasn't allergic or anything. I don't have any experience with morphine or extended release medication in general, and wanted to be safe, so I figured I'd ask you guys! I want a nice, clean high, but am only open to taking things orally (No snorting, injecting, etc). With the numbers I posted earlier (Not sure on how they convert from oxycodone to morphine), how many extended release should I take to get a nice buzz/high? The big thing here is safety!
I wanna snort my extendo release without waste and shit

Taking oral morphine will only give you about 30% of the dose you take. (and counterintuitively less for snorting. Although I have got more mileage out of snorting them than taking orally IME YMMV). That being said you must at least crush them if you want to break the time release. (and I don't see why you wouldn't).

*extra info* there is something called chitosan that was sold as a diet supplement and some studies link chitosan to increasing snorted bioavailability significantly. I could only access the abstract study and that was years ago so grain of salt.

Oral Oxycodone is about 85% orally.

trollwierdo- Why do you come here to bother us. Scratch that. Why do you hate drugs? Scratch that. Who in your life let you down because of drugs and how did it lead you here?

if you arent a troll sorry I suppose but cmon buddy ya gotta keep some braincells and that was a horrid first post.

Welcome Friend!

Taking oral morphine will only give you about 30% of the dose you take. (and counterintuitively less for snorting. Although I have got more mileage out of snorting them than taking orally IME YMMV). That being said you must at least crush them if you want to break the time release. (and I don't see why you wouldn't).

*extra info* there is something called chitosan that was sold as a diet supplement and some studies link chitosan to increasing snorted bioavailability significantly. I could only access the abstract study and that was years ago so grain of salt.

Oral Oxycodone is about 85% orally.

trollwierdo- Why do you come here to bother us. Scratch that. Why do you hate drugs? Scratch that. Who in your life let you down because of drugs and how did it lead you here?

if you arent a troll sorry I suppose but cmon buddy ya gotta keep some braincells and that was a horrid first post.

Welcome Friend!
Thanks for your input

15mg morphine er, I wouldn't expect much. I was on 30mg ×2 a day. Some pain relief, no buzz.

^Probably the best bet. If you have white grapefruit juice I think it is (google is your friend) I do believe more morphine will get into your blood. (slightly more) Oral is actually between like 30-58 %if I rememer right. You wanna push it towards 58 as much as possible.

Morphine bioavalibility: 35-50
The general concensus so far I could find

Oxycodone bioavalability: 60-80.
Same again, from what I could find. But on aside with this one we have a very strong here that's been tested for a constant 87%. Had a few times and me hard.

Now let's look it like that, let's say I have 100mg of each and then take the bioavalability into account. How much of one or other am I actually getting in.

Morphine sulfate: 35-50
Oxycodone: 60-80mg

Now subtract and get the difference and use this as a guide.

Oxycodone - morphine = 25 min 30max

I hope you get what I'm saying and not breaking any rules.