• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best natural way to freshen up

sauté half a brown onion in a little olive oil, combine with 250gms of mince and cook until the mince is brown, season with salt, pepper and a pinch of Cheyenne pepper. Put in 1 cup of beef stock. Boil 3 potatoes for 5 minutes until semi soft, chop up the potatoes, 2 carrots, 1 stick of celery, quarter cup of pea's and quarter cup of corn and stir for 20 minutes. Add 3 table spoons of Clives of India curry powder and half a table spoons of corn flour. Cook for a further 20 minutes.

Take a 20cm x 20cm piece of grease paper and fold it twice and then roll it into a funnel shape, this is important to use grease paper as it allows the curry to flow along the funnel. Clean a mirror of any dirt or dust, pure mixture onto your clean mirror and divide up into 10cm lines, you should get enough for 2 nights worth of snorted dinner, possible 3 if your not greedy. Wait 15 minutes until your curry is cool and then place your rolled grease paper funnel up one nostril, start by snorting 1 or 2 lines of curry to test, adding seasoning if required. Put the left overs in the fridge, its good for 2 nights at least but its so delicious Id be surprised if you can stop at a few lines

Mister and Cornishman: Thank you guys so much.

Honestly, if you hadn't posted those, I probably wouldn't be here right now. Especially mister - I followed that recipe to the letter and all I can say is WOW!!! It burns going up, so it's so worth it!

Thing is, I got through the whole thing in just under five hours, not two nights. I think I have a new problem on my hands (and in my nose).

Seriously. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

if your interested, ive done pharmacology units and a few things like that. My health situation is fucked atm, not through too much fault of my own, so im starting a body health stack and saving some good acid for next year when i hopefully have some answers. So far it consists of

L-tryptophan and B vitamin mix
Fish oil
Mg supp
using some herbal memory boosters and immune defence things. Ethical nutrient brand
Lots of rooibos tea. Has antioxidants without the caffeine
Noopept (overseas pharm nootropic) - i use it for a month or two a year, eat alot of eggs or get a choline supp for more than week use though. Start getting headaches
and finally lots of good bud

I take Levo-Dopamine, 5-htp, Multi vitamin, Vitamin d, and have phenibut handy.

Screw L-Tyrosine go levodopa

People need to be careful when choosing amino acids. It's all good and well to go and stack nootropics with amino acids IF YOU ARE HEALTHY AND ON NO PRESCRIPTION MEDS.

Tramadol, antidepressants, and benzodiazepines are some of the drugs that are known to interact with L-tryptophan along with 5-HTP. Some of these interactions can increase the risk of a dangerous group of symptoms called serotonin syndrome or may cause unwanted side effects, such as uncontrollable muscle movements. To help reduce the risk of problems, talk to your healthcare provider before taking any other medicines with this amino acid.

Just because its a supplement does not mean it's safe. Tonic herbs (reishi, chaga, TCM etc...) are the only true non toxic mood and immune boosters that have no interactions with medications.

Last edited: