Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best Legal Aussie Herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dozystrelok

Greenlighter
Is anyone familiar with legal mind altering herbs in Australia? I'd like to know what the best ones would be, anything I can find in a herb shop, so far I've tried damiana, skullcap, and greater celandine. Anything smokable, edible, or able to be made in a tea to produce relaxing/stimulating/euphoric etc type effects, I'm really interested in getting off the MJ and I'm just looking into alternative, cheap substances.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(edit:) I've heard of poppies being used in tea for opiate like effects, is it possible to get poppies with opium still in them in Aus?

PST uses poppy SEEDS not poppy PODS
You can get them at your local food shop, you just add water, shake it, and drink said water.
It isn't an opiate like effect, it is an opiod.

You should give datura a whirl ;)

forget poppy seed tea, thats like trying to cure a coffee addiction with meth :S just make blends of the ones you mentioned until the habit dies, smoking shit really is bad for the lungs aye best thing I ever did was quit smoking so much weed. Just don't get into the synthetic cannabinoid smokes they will be even worse for you.

PST uses poppy SEEDS not poppy PODS
You can get them at your local food shop, you just add water, shake it, and drink said water.
It isn't an opiate like effect, it is an opiod.

It's an Opiate as it is natural as opposed to synthetic.

I'll second what mcwally said:

Forget anything poppy related if you are

really interested in getting off the MJ and I'm just looking into alternative, cheap substances

And this...

You should give datura a whirl

shouldn't be taken lightly.

Datura will give YOU a whirl if you get too much of it.

I think mcwally's got it in saying just use the herbs that you've been using if the main goal is to get away from smoking too much MJ.

Unfortunately, chasing a cheap and/or 'legal' high is a fast way to get yourself into all kinds of trouble these days. Ironically, the word 'legal' prefixes some of the worst, most potent, most dangerous shit I've ever experienced these days. There's a whole market of synthetic, mystery chemical cocktails out there waiting to entice someone who is young and bored.

You'd be better off staying with actual MJ than getting into all the synthetic blends.

It's an Opiate as it is natural as opposed to synthetic.

Opioid covers all chemicals that bind to opioid receptors.
Opiate only refers to opioids derived from the opium poppy itself.
Opioid is completely correct, and in no way invalid.

Opioid.

try the tobacconist. My area is full of tobacconists selling "legal high" drugs over the counter

Making useless posts on a site aimed at being useful is piss poor.

forget poppy seed tea, thats like trying to cure a coffee addiction with meth :S just make blends of the ones you mentioned until the habit dies, smoking shit really is bad for the lungs aye best thing I ever did was quit smoking so much weed. Just don't get into the synthetic cannabinoid smokes they will be even worse for you.

hmm.. I have always been somewhat inclined towards opiates/oids. Agreed though it would probably be more powerful than smoking green.

Making useless posts on a site aimed at being useful is piss poor.

just like your 221 productive posts? Thats a lot of spam for someone who has only been around for two months. If you don't understand the sites message then please refrain from posting your cerebral bulimia because it could result in the harm of another person. Not everything in life is about how shit faced one can get themselves.

There's a couple of threads already in existence which I think you might find useful, dozystrelok.

Best legal stuff to help relax.

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

I think the threads above already cover the broad 'what legal high should I take' question, and I am also somewhat concerned that the HR value of a thread such as this is fairly limited. BL's purpose is not to suggest what drugs someone should take, as different substances have different effects on different people, different safety profiles and interactions, and so on.

Already some suggestions have been made which have the potential for significant side effects, and I agree with the other posters emphasising the importance of being careful around legal/quasi legal substances. 'Legal' doesn't necessarily mean weak or safe. There's a wealth of information available on BL, and I can't stress enough the importance of researching carefully anything you're thinking of taking.

I think you'll find the threads above a useful place to start for general information. If after conducting some research you have some more specific questions on dosages, interactions, effects and so on of particular substances, asking in one of those threads, or creating a new thread, would be appropriate. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of asking so broadly 'what drug should I take'. I'm going to close this thread, but you're welcome to PM me with any questions/comments you may have, dozystrelok.

Status
Not open for further replies.