The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Best/Favorite Club(s) in NYC?

magnoliafan

Bluelighter
Pretty much all there in the thread title. I'm new to the NYC area and I'm wondering what clubs people would recommend checking out - particularly which ones have the best atmosphere to roll in.

I was thinking about checking out Pacha to see Above and Beyond in February or now I kind of want to check out Rubulad after reading that post on these boards.

Rubulad
Pacha
Websterhall
Exit
Europa
Cosom
Love
Sullivan Room
Studio B
The Pyramid
ENERGY
The Cave Lounge
Roseland Ballrom
Hello Brooklyn

I'm going to say Love as well for my favorite club.

I was just there this past weekend to see Stoneface & Terminal, the show was amazing, so was the crowd and the vibe. Check out Breakfast and John O'Callahan as they are playing there in the months ahead.

If any BLers in the nyc area are interested in going to one of the trance shows coming up, let me know i'd be down to go, especially Above n Beyond.

Pacha isn't bad, the setup is nice but the crowd is very variable.

Webster Hall SUCKS in my opinion, even though its gotten a bit better lately.

A lot of the places depend on the show, a place that is shitty one night can be bangin another time, so just look out for what music you like best.

I've heard a bit about the Rubulad, it seems like fun but for more well known music you should check out the other clubs mentioned.

I'm probably gonna end up checking Above and Beyond (fucking in love with Tri-State right now) unless something else comes up in the meantime.

Checked out Love the other night (thursday). I was surprised how small it was. Had kind of a cool vibe nonetheless and the dj/jazz band set I saw was great.