Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Best experience/trip

ripped researcher

Greenlighter
PLEASE RELOCATE OR IF NEEDED PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ENTIRE THREAD

Hi someone was just wondering what have been some of people's best trips n what substances they were on? Someone have a couple examples:

Lsd, then before u peak (administer about 4-5 hours after you dose oh the L then do a huge line of K enough to put you in the hole or almost me and my gf split a half g n did massive .25g rails each) definitely her being there made it significantly better so obviously there's some bias here we fucked in outerspace fr..IV had sex on Molly n opiates before but this was even better imo

Other one nobody should do but someone would mix cocaine, percocet(H or whatever opiate) midazolam (water soluble benzo) and would stared snorting it but began to IV and the rush was incredible. Someone is lucky to be alive lethal combination don't try especially at least in the US everything is fentanyl at least from what I've seen haven't seen real heroin in over 3 years using that dope out on the steers is crazy fentanyl and its 50+ analogs carfent tranq? Benzo dope. Different colored fent? Uncut fent can make fall out in one hit off a foil it happened to me i barley had an opiate tolerance at the time but I had to be narcaned off 1 rip off a foil... so ya don't do that shut unless ur already caught up n u know wtf your getting please.

Finally there was ketamolicaine
The name Says it all equal parts coke, k, and mdma/mda. This was someones crews party drug a lot of fun to do it w friends at a festy/party/show on top of whatever substances u already had in your system it was quite the cocktail the Molly just made u feel good while the k gave u moonboots but the coke helped keep u sharp enough to walk n talk n be less k tarded

I could go on and on about drug combos but I think that's enough I wanna hear yours

Now adays they stick to the herb n pyscdelics mostly alcohol and occasionally party drugs (mdma/coke/k) in the right setting ofc
Pharmies here n there mostly alprazolam/etizolam modafinal gabapentin n krarom (not a pharmie I know) occasionally dexys Morphine n real oxycodone (shits expensive nowadays)

But seriously let's hear about the best high u ever had!