best drug for treating SAD?

Sunlight. Lots of it. Get a full spectrum bulb and sit under it all day long. Where I live we get maybe 5-6 hours of light a day at the deepest bit of winter, and I usually don't see the sun during the week from about late Oct until April. Full spectrum bulbs, even just one, make all the difference in the world.

Sunlight. Lots of it. Get a full spectrum bulb and sit under it all day long. Where I live we get maybe 5-6 hours of light a day at the deepest bit of winter, and I usually don't see the sun during the week from about late Oct until April. Full spectrum bulbs, even just one, make all the difference in the world.

^^^

This. And if you're going to be inside then spend time in front of sunny windows rather than in your bedroom with the curtains drawn. The absence of a clear delineation between night and day fucks people's circadian rhythms in multiple ways.

sent you a PM laCster...u might need to be bluelighter or post 50 times first to receive them, not sure. Anyway if you didn't receive it and wanna talk thry yahoo mesenger try clicking the "Y" under my name, above the "!"

Thanks =)

I gotta shower then getting picked up right away so have to hurry, hopefully we can chat later when i get back in 90min to an hour

cya-

Last edited:
sent you a PM laCster...u might need to be bluelighter or post 50 times first to receive them, not sure. Anyway if you didn't receive it and wanna talk thry yahoo mesenger try clicking the "Y" under my name, above the "!"

Thanks =)

i got to the sign in page, and i can't click sign in for some reason : /
w/e i just smoked a bowl and i think im just going to pass out
but i just talked to my mom and she agreed to let me try wellbutrin+klonopin
but not xanax, which i dont even care about cuz all xanax makes me do is pass out and black out