• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

best drug for healthy bowel movements

The guy tried to sell me on a liver cleanse. He was pushy. He noted that I must eat a lot of dairy as there was mucous coming out. Uhm no buddy, my husband ejaculated in my ass 24 hours ago.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

My husband has a bowel movement daily and it is a lot easier. We changed our diet (high fiber, high protein, complex carbs, min processed foods, nothing artificial, lots of water) and exercise regime a couple of years ago. That is what helped him.

Good for him. This is what I try to do as well. (actually I've been doing this for years but I slacked off the last two months...:eek:) My very first colonic years ago really helped me along and Im thankful for it. I now do it 1-2 times a year. (After that huge ass steak I ate Saturday [no pun intended] -- and all the other bad stuff I've been ingesting.....ack...must..do...)

^^^^^^^^^
OK, the word "I don't buy it" makes me shriek! It is a personal opinion, and a joke and who ever advised you then with the cafeine topic also advised you now and he also uses such comments!...and being found wrong-I mean the one who took your throne in one of the forums!

Err.... wat?

Just a little friendly tip: I know some French. But it is not my best language. Therefore, I do not try to go flowery and poetic when using it because I'm aware that it'll probably come out funny and confusing at best.

Anyway, thanks for the info, I will definitely look at it.

Stimulants give me bowel movements, if you are asking about a drug, it not a healthy option. So If i were you i would just eat more fibre

Err.... wat?

Just a little friendly tip: I know some French. But it is not my best language. Therefore, I do not try to go flowery and poetic when using it because I'm aware that it'll probably come out funny and confusing at best.

Anyway, thanks for the info, I will definitely look at it.

Err.... wat? Just a little friendly tip:I don't know ANY French!:\ Is there a method to this madness??8o Is there a meaning to your message?8)
The guess game, has gone a little stale :p

facepalm.jpg

Let me spell it out for you, sweetheart: If English is not your best language (just like French is not my best language), then you are better off sticking to simple sentences and no poetry or idioms. Otherwise, people will not understand what you say at best, and probably even laugh.

Because frankly, this:

OK, the word "I don't buy it" makes me shriek! It is a personal opinion, and a joke and who ever advised you then with the cafeine topic also advised you now and he also uses such comments!...and being found wrong-I mean the one who took your throne in one of the forums!

Makes absolutely no sense. I realize it is some kind of attempt at a personal attack, but it backfired because you just couldn't tell me (or others) what you meant to.

Eat a lot of shit, you will in return shit the shit out. It's a win-win type of situation.

DO YOU DIG IT?

JAMSHID:

Goodness this started looking like a ceremony, with followers as a cheering squad! They even credit you for my suggestions of figs?

Goodness Gracious! And your expressions need clarifications and reasons as to why you go off so easily, just to try to attack! I guess you can't stand to be corrected?

Sweetheart? <Your Irony missed the point! Is there a point to your irony?

...and I fail to see where the so called backfire is!

Common now!

Last edited:
Adequate hydration, regular exercise, fiber, not putting off going when you have to go (I know real life, especially work life can interfere here), loperamide when things are going to fast and coffee when they are to slow.

If there are intermittent but always recurring problems, the very tedious process of keeping record of diet and bathroom results could help identify problem foods one is not aware of yet.

If stress is the problem something relaxation techniques like autogenic training or meditation might help.

Ritalin, get ritalin prescribed, youll be shitting lots, and get skinnier.

Just try to eat healthy, but it's all smooth sailing with rit;)

If a good 'purge' is in order, Senna Tea will give you pretty much a clean slate...
but I remember how I'd get the urge for a BM, even on the way to score 'blow'...maybe it was the milk sugar-who knows

Stims give you the shits, not healthy bowel movements all you jokesters. ^^What's a BM?

EDIT: haha I've never seen the two words bowel movement abbreviated. Nice

Don't be afraid to do a warm enema if you're really plugged up. Better an enema than a drug. Just don't get into a two-year habit of doing them. There are plenty of natural substances out there to get your peristalsis on. You just have to be careful in that if you pick one which stimulates strictly the peristalsis, you may have to balance it out with one which controls or keeps diarrhea in check.