• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Benzo only relapse

blackbutterfly1995

Greenlighter
(info on me and my shit, I'm 26f,.married at 18, no kids, disabled and currently working my disability case, in TX and use MMJ, recovering addict, and currently on a Klonopin bender, but still off the crazy opioids..) I'm currently going through a manic episode and so I need my Klonopin to hit harder. I snort it, chew it, I smoke with my weed.. anything I'm missing??

Snorting or smoking benzo pills is not any more effective. It has a near 100% oral bioavailability. Snorting or smoking them is actually going to waste more than just eating it. Yeah, it may hit you a few minutes faster, but you're ultimately going to get less high in the end.

There is really no reason at all to smoke/snort benzo pills. Just chew em up and if you want leave the powder in your mouth/under your tongue for a bit before swallowing.

My I ask what dose you are on/ how much per day?

There are a few ways you might be able to potentiate your kpins, however, we should tread very carefully especially if you are an addict. The last thing we want is for you to relapse even harder here.

Welcome to BL.

Last edited:
To manage your anxiety perhaps you should look into other things as with benzos once you ratchet up your tolerance really high, trying to maintain that once you're at that point is going to be difficult and you will be faced with very difficult and dangerous withdrawals.

I wouldn't recommend starting a new substance just on your own, but, doing so with a doctors advise.

I just know the amount of klonopin you're taking probably isn't medically advised, as it's difficult to even get your hands on that much of it at once. And acquiring it from the street leads to the potential its a bad press and you can end up dead from this.

There may be a much better solution to the problem you're facing.

Sorry youre going through this, if youre unable to stop a severe relapse due to mental health it may be advisable to go inpatient and try to stabilize and get off the bender safely.

I would consider addressing the underlying problem which is the mania and try to stabilize that way rather than covering with benzos the byproduct symptoms of the mania which is the anxiety.

Last edited:
To manage your anxiety perhaps you should look into other things as with benzos once you ratchet up your tolerance really high, trying to maintain that once you're at that point is going to be difficult and you will be faced with very difficult and dangerous withdrawals.

I wouldn't recommend starting a new substance just on your own, but, doing so with a doctors advise.

I just know the amount of klonopin you're taking probably isn't medically advised, as it's difficult to even get your hands on that much of it at once. And acquiring it from the street leads to the potential its a bad press and you can end up dead from this.

There may be a much better solution to the problem you're facing.

Sorry youre going through this, if youre unable to stop a severe relapse due to mental health it may be advisable to go inpatient and try to stabilize and get off the bender safely.

I would consider addressing the underlying problem which is the mania and try to stabilize that way rather than covering with benzos the byproduct symptoms of the mania which is the anxiety.
Today I was able to only put 2 of 3? Mg down so far and I'm officially out of my stash now.. it's 9:49am rn. My husband just found out I was smoking it with my weed(only once he knows of, bummer to know ive been wasting the klpins tho, lol) and I of course cleaned bowl, and changed the water in the piece-out of respect I always do this anyways when I laced stuff for myself.(in secret i suppose)

I'm about to be in trouble i think.
Update:-called my pharmacy and I'll have more later today, I guess I should try and taper, to avoid seizures and all that bs..

I can't go back to rehab, i went as a teen (16) and unless I'm literally forced, i don't intend on ever going back. I'd rather try my luck on going to someone who has experience in microdosing shrooms/psychedelics to help with my problem..

Last edited:
Psychedelics can help reframe your state of mind, but they are not a magic bullet and they will not help at all with the withdrawal. How long have you been taking klonopins on this relapse? You definitely want to taper unless it's only been a very short time. Have you ever been dependent on benzos before? If so, you will become dependent again much more quickly and severely than if you haven't. This is known as the "kindling effect".

I also recommend against psychedelics during a manic episode, as they can make it worse. Much worse even.

Have you ever been on any mood stabilizers like lamictal? IMO that is what you should seek. Benzos will not really control a manic episode, and they lead to a terrible addiction, and the withdrawals greatly increase the risks associated with mania. Mood stabilizers help a lot of people to lead less extreme lives by helping reduce both depression and mania.

Last edited: