• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Been of opiods for11 days but just used.

leophilly

Greenlighter
I posted a day ago about being clean for 10 days and felt like I was going thru withdrawals again..i took a perc yesterday k I also have really sore ribs and stomach pain..i broke down today mostly cause I went to pay a debt and put myself right in front of it..i was offered a half poi t of h and did it..will doing that put me back worse!?Or just another bad day?I feel so dumb but still feel like I am and doing way better and still want to stop..

I feel like a fucking waste for doing what I did!!should I just give up on myself..feel like I'm letting everyone down..ive been clean before .for2 months.then 6 months then over a year..but Leo falling back down

Don't give up bro. When it comes to quitting EVERYBODY struggles. That hardest part is getting through those withdrawals. Yes using that H will probably set you back, but remember how guilty you felt after doing it and use that guilt to make sure you don't slip up again. Learn from it.

Just have confidence in yourself and know that you're ultimately bettering yourself by making the decision to stop using. It won't be easy, but nothing worthwhile in this life comes easy. You got this bro!:)

You had a slip up but stop beating yourself about it. You know how they say in recovery it's about people and places. So delete those numbers from your phone and don't go to the places you would cop from. Even driving past certain neighborhoods would be tempting for me especially if I had money in my pocket. Recognizing potential triggers can help prevent you from relapsing again. Hang in there!

I feel like I've been wds for weeks still slipping up but still getting clean instead of going into full relapse. Just keep trying Leo u def have some strength in you . Try to keep your use down low your tolerance very low

I think that's one of the hardest things to do is delete the numbers delete hooks . So tough. before wds I got fronts from all my guys so I knew they wouldn't give me anything without some cash so somehow kinda protecting their numbers but having to pay dbl to get high and pissing them off really

This is a very good time to make sure your doses are very small OD has high odds now that you were clean for 11 days

Thanks for the support guys!!And your right it's hard deleting numbers.but I'm doing all right.. I've used twice since then.but I'm hanging in there..i got this?