• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Beaucoup samples of dope in North Philly today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

udoldhead

Greenlighter
I arrived in N. Philly at about 7:00 a.m. today and by 8:30 a.m. I had consumed 5 bags of dope, all free samples. Apparently I missed at least three other samples, so there were no less than 8 samples handed out this morning.

I am curious about other cities... is this sample thing common in other big cities? Maybe they call it something else, but basically the idea is that they are giving out free bags of dope to try to get people to come back and buy more.

Yeah, we've got pass outs in chicago.. there used to be a video on youtube of a pass out in ktown and the cops came so u just see like 30 junkies running out of an abando and on the roof and shit..

They call them "pass-outs" here in Chicago. Most people think they're a myth, because of course you hear about it after the fact.

I've almost gone to one. It was supposed to start at 8am. It was 7:50 the guy told me he'd remember me for sure and to come back in 10 minutes, so I parked a bit up the street. By 7:58 there were nearly 75 - 100 people swarming around and it was like one of those youtube videos - people walking around like zombies: black, white, homeless looking, people in suits - it was an amalgam of every type of person in the world and of course the cops came and I got the hell outta there.

Another time, a guy gave me 1/2 of a playing card with a number on it. He told me that everyone in his set got 20 cards to give out and they were good all day the next day. And for whatever reason, I wasn't going downtown that day so I didn't go. Plus I didn't want to get busted. It was like asking for it, you know?

Usually they only do it if they have a new batch of "fire" they want people to try. My one guy every now and then calls or texts that they're doing a passout and that he'll "save" mine for next time I come down. And he will. A day or two later he'll give me an extra bag. Which is nice!

I've seen that video. HILARIOUS. You Philly people should youtube Chicago Heroin. It's hilarious what you find.
Gwen

Last edited:
Yeah, it happens sometimes here in jersey. Usually around summertime when dealers are making profit & want people to test their fire so they come back.
There was also a time where this set was doing a "Buy 1 get 1 free" type of deal. Only seen it happen once, never again.
The last time I got a free sample was from an individual dealer and that was about 1-2 months ago.

aha ain't no shit for free in my area!! but there's no open air or street markets here, it's all call-for-service and you gotta be introduced first. my girl has kind of cultivated a reputation as a trusted quality tester with a lot of the dealers around here though so sometimes we get free samples to try out with the stipulation that we report back if there's a new batch around or the guy is trying out a new upstream connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.