Bath salts are my way to see the truth of my thoughts & now I'm alone and lost....

bassheadaddict

Greenlighter
Bath salts are my way to see the truth of my thoughts & now I'm alone and lost....

I mad at myself for letting this drug in my life again. All the feelings I felt before are back and the bad thing is when I speak no one is there listening...So I'm here trying to find people out there with similar experiences. I'm up and my boyfriend went to bed a long time ago...So lonely and want to knw why this drug makes me see things for what they really are. I knw the dangers of it but I am still in the spiral spinning and now I have told my bf things that needed to be said and he doesn't care...makes me mad since he is the one who brought in it my life. Is this the reality of my life and now I can see the truth or is it just my mind...

Sounds to me as though it's not entirely the drug's fault. I'm probably in no position to say this, but your boyfriend sounds like an asshole. If I want a girlfriend (I'm male), then I'd want somebody who cares about my feelings, and who doesn't just feed me problems (in this case, bath salts). The truth you're looking for is subjective, and the 'truth' will vary depending on your perspective. It's entirely up to you to choose which truth is more valid.

I don't understand how someone who knows what I went through last year with salt, can just bring it back in my life...Knowing I would do all of it in a week. The worst part is he didn't like it and now I have moved in with him and OUR NEIGHBOR of all people on Earth gets it. I had a breakdown with him and his boss about it and they didn't seem to care (a month Ago). Now here I am doing it again with him (next month) He told me he only bought one container, turns out he bought 4. I had a heart2heart about the new neighbor and he realizes what he did...He said he will stop and now I'm still doing the s&^%...I wanted to talk b/c Im feeling I need to let things out and he goes to bed. What an ass!!!! He tells me all my friends aren't really there for me when I need them, & I knw this but he didn't want to hear me out....I'm going to finish this container and then hopefully make it to work today. I just hope and pray I can do it. I want to kick his ass but I shouldn't be the one doing it too. He had his "moment" & I listened the whole night and now im needing him....

This stuff only messes with me when Im there for ppl and there not there for me....Thats the truth I see

This is not about psychedelics as far as I can see, and in any case it seems to be TDS territory, so...PD->TDS.

Your thread was moved to our section here Basshead.

As for your first post. I can identify with you immensely. I used a drug called Mephedrone which at one point was one of the main ingredients in some bathsalts. It was a euphoric stimulating drug. I would do it anywhere for as long as 4-6 hours all the way to 3-4 days in one go. I can identify so strongly with being alone when the time came to go to bed.

My boyfriend would fall asleep almost always before me and I would be left alone in the darkest pit of my own misery. For hours and hours and hours. I have actually developed a pretty severe anxiety at night when I am supposed to go to bed because I fear even when sober that he will fall asleep before me and I will be left alone. It is something I still struggle with every night.

Whoever may have introduced you to it, you did trust him and try it and are now in the same position as him. It is your battle to face now whether this is what you intended or wanted or not. Be strong and remember the hours you are high are not worth the hours you sit in that misery. You will realize that one day, I know it, and that will be your reason for not doing it. I just hope you learn it soon because in that vulnerable state of mind you are leaving yourself susceptible to panic disorders similar to PTSD and anxiety.

Go over in your head how many hours you have to sit in that misery and how many hours you are high and reason if it is worth it now. One day it will stick.

I feel for you so much and I hope this post finds you well rested and back on nice stable ground. <3<3

i often end up staying up long after my gf goes to sleep at night even if we are binging on stims (which doesn't happen anymore). I can definitely see how it is lonely and depressing, especially if you are crashing. Your bf definitely shouldn't have brought anything around you though, especially if you have had problems in the past, that's definitely a mistake.

I'm confused, is it now the neighbor who is bringing the bath salts around? If so that's a bad situation, i've been in a similar spot and i just couldn't stop until i finally flushed the shit down the toilet. But if someone were to keep getting more, i would be in big trouble and would have to move or something.

I'm not sure whether you are seeing the truth or not; stimulants (bath salts) can really mess up your perception of what's real. Either way, good luck and i hope the people around you will understand better, maybe try to talk with them about how you have extreme difficulty being around bath salts. Maybe they just don't understand.

In a relationship standpoint I know what your going through. I moved across country to be with my husband. I gave up drugs because I can't get them here, and stopped smoking because he has multiple sclerosis.

I started bathsalt use because I can hide it easily.

I found when I started dosing that I saw more clearly that I hate my husband.

I tell him his faults, and he tell sme I'm whining and that I actually have those faults.

I'm turning 22 in a month and he's almost 4 years younger then me.

He plays wow and xbox, I work 18 hours a day to pay the bills, at home so I can take care of him.

I feel ya.

But I agree with him I am whiny, I have went on way to long complaining about this.

Bath salts are powerfully addictive and nurture your evil (self) destructive side. Shitty stimulants and the people who abuse them (including yourself) won't make you happy. I would take any important decisions while being a "user" with a grain of salt (actually not). To the OP, I think you need to re-evaluate your situation after you clean up for a couple weeks, if you can. If you love this guy and he wants to stop taking salts (a hard choice), you will both need to be compassionate and honest with each other otherwise it will just backfire.

I take what happens during my sessions with a grain of salt, like you suggest. Unfortunately I cleaned up to test the theory of if its the drugs or me. I have been sober a month (takes about 2 weeks to flush ur system of the toxins and another 2 to recover the dopamine) and though I'm not depressed anymore, I just realize I was pulling the wool over my own eyes for 2 years because I didn't want to be in another long useless relationship.