• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Basuco

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
So this is a new Vice High Society Piece that they just released today, it's on a cheap cocaine product called Basuco. I'm still watching it so I don't have much to say about it as of yet, but here's the link if anyone is interested in taking a look.- I apologize if I posted this thread in an inappropriate region of the site and totally understand if it might be better suited for another part of the forums.

So this is a new Vice High Society Piece that they just released today, it's on a cheap cocaine product called Basuco. I'm still watching it so I don't have much to say about it as of yet, but here's the link if anyone is interested in taking a look.- I apologize if I posted this thread in an inappropriate region of the site and totally understand if it might be better suited for another part of the forums.

Oh man,
My goodbye to cocaine was a night of 20 ligas(10xwraps of PBC). My mate had stolen some Shit I think and had so much he called me to smoke at 3am. We finished the 200 with a friend of him too in like 5 hrs. Erghhhh, it feels like a mini crack but even more short lived. I've never wasted a penny on it, I always preferred the more bang for my buck and the most intensity. So crack was my doc, nevertheless it was free drugs so y not? 😂😂😂

Piping all fucking night,
Watch my dreams float by
Out of Sight.

My overall impression of Basuco from the video was basically that this stuff is kind of like an even lower grade version of crack in the sense that it's a smoke-able cocaine paste that is apparently scraped from the large pots that are used to cook large quantities of cocaine. I guess the residue left on the cooking pots is scraped along with the excess organic chemicals and wastes from the cooking process. This paste is then cut and sold extremely cheaply to local drug users on the streets of Colombia (I think the video says that in American dollars each "hit" costs about 20-30 cents?). It seems very similar to crack in terms of producing a very short lived "high" that users must frequently re-dose in order to maintain. There seems to be a lot of paranoia and psychoses associated with the long term use of Basuco, which isn't really that surprising to me with what I already know about cocaine(particularly crack) from my own personal experiences. The part of the video I found most interesting personally was the part involving the "witches" who bless the Cartel members' weapons.

Oh man,
My goodbye to cocaine was a night of 20 ligas(10xwraps of PBC). My mate had stolen some Shit I think and had so much he called me to smoke at 3am. We finished the 200 with a friend of him too in like 5 hrs. Erghhhh, it feels like a mini crack but even more short lived. I've never wasted a penny on it, I always preferred the more bang for my buck and the most intensity. So crack was my doc, nevertheless it was free drugs so y not? 😂😂😂

Piping all fucking night,
Watch my dreams float by
Out of Sight.
interesting. So would you say it's fair to compare to an even shorter lived, less intense, crack? That's kinda the impression I got of it overall. Thanks for the quick response man, you always have interesting information to share on S. American drug topics in particular. I appreciate you man.

So is that like crack?
Not really. More like a mini crack rush that lasts while you're smoking the cigarette mixed with usually 2 wraps. As soon as you stop hitting it, the effect disappears and the cycle begins. The last few times though we were piping it 3 wraps at a time with bacco but.....still nowhere near as good as crack.
Btw, the smell it emanates is fucking disgusting like burning a fucking tire. Even crack tastes better.

interesting. So would you say it's fair to compare to an even shorter lived, less intense, crack? That's kinda the impression I got of it overall. Thanks for the quick response man, you always have interesting information to share on S. American drug topics in particular. I appreciate you man.
Yeah, it might seem like a cheap drug cause it costs 1 unit of Peruvian currency here but ppl don't smoke 1,2,3 or 5. They can smoke up to 200-300 in a whole night. This drug is exclusively used by ppl of low resources, It's badly seen by ppl from the upper class, although u can see rich crack heads haha. Oh the irony, anyway yeah its a lame drug tbh. Some ppl like it over crack cause the come up is not as intense but once u try crack ime u never go back to other roa. Cheers man