• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Banging up for the first time

EnjoyerOfDrugs

Bluelighter
So im on my way out the door to score some crack and heroin i want to bang up (inject) ive only done it once before and someone dont the job for me, it was lovely .
The gear here is shite and smoking it does fuck all i only use once a week and want to inject, im gonna go get a needle in the drug centre , anyone got any tips i should be aware of i have shit veins, i have the veins of a 20 year injecting junkie i just dont have prominent veins , its weird .. but it is what it is im just want to get fucked and smoking the gear does fuck all , any tips welcome , cheers guys

If your veins are shitty, idk why you want to inject crack. Why not just use the regular ROA, that is, smoking? (and chase the dragon for H)

Just don't, is the best advice I can give you. If the gear is that shite then fuck shooting it up. Dissolve it in water and squirt it up your arse for a reasonable hit but fuck shooting it...

Im back i have the gear and everything i need , i got a lesson in the drug centre from an old old school adddict im gonna give it a go

I would say not to but if you're going to be safe. Use clean supplies. A hot bath and some physical activity and hydration makes finding veins easier. I find my hands are the easiest to hit, feet also. But ya a hot bath will bring out more veins.

Just please use clean supplies

Going up your backdoor(hooping it) works almost as well as IV. I never thought so but a few weeks ago i messed up my veins and wanted to hide it so after using the washroom i did it just like a shot, took the needle off and stuck it up there. I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked, very close to IV imo

I would say not to but if you're going to be safe. Use clean supplies. A hot bath and some physical activity and hydration makes finding veins easier. I find my hands are the easiest to hit, feet also. But ya a hot bath will bring out more veins.

Just please use clean supplies
Everything im using is new clean and fresh out of the clinic, thank you

I cant fuckin do it i can find a vein but im just not built for this shit , looks like ill be smoking the shit, ffs

Im not dedtined to be an iv user lol been a junkie since i was 14 nearly 40 now and i cant figure out how to hit myself up i could go doown the road and get someone to do it for me but fuck that lol the crack is nice at least

Do a couple dozen push-ups then strap on some sort of makeshift tourniquet like a belt or something...

Also please wipe your arm or wherever you're injecting with rubbing alcohol before hand. Best to be safe

Or just stick with not going IV the idealistic gains you want in the short term will be forgotten very very quickly.

I always put my hand in hot water then i shoot up that way the veins pop up to the surface and i always hit them

how about trying to plug it (up your booty)? you don't bust your body, it's safer, quicker and powerful!