• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bad meth side effects...is this normal???

lizzad92

Greenlighter
I've been shooting meth for 6 years but had been clean for 9 months. Two weeks ago I used again. I did the first shot, and was fine. I did a second shot about an hour and a half later and I had some serious effects from it. When I did the second shot I instantly fell over in my chair and a few seconds later was violently throwing up. I felt like I had no control over my body and was Very dizzy and could not stand or walk cause I would pass out. This had never happened to me using meth before and it effected me like this for 2 days. Two nights ago I did meth again I smoked and shooted it I got a little nauseated from the shot but was fine smoking it. I have not smoked or injected for almost 24 hours but am feeling sick. I am having server pain in my lower left side by my ovaries and my upper back under my shoulder blades has sharp pain but isn't constant but does hurt when breathing. My right kidney is also in sever pain and my pre is orange as if I were taking an antibiotic. I am obviously dehydrated and haven't eaten but I have never had pain like this while detoxing. Could this be bad or am just having long term problems from all my meth use? And can someone please tell me why I had such a terrible high from shooting it the first time? Any insight is helpful. Thanks a bunch

I definitely recommend going to the doctor/ER, ESPECIALLY if you see any signs of jaundice (yellowing skin or eyes) or are having clay-colored stools, blood in your urine, anything. Actually just go anyway

I've been shooting meth for 6 years but had been clean for 9 months. Two weeks ago I used again. I did the first shot, and was fine. I did a second shot about an hour and a half later and I had some serious effects from it. When I did the second shot I instantly fell over in my chair and a few seconds later was violently throwing up. I felt like I had no control over my body and was Very dizzy and could not stand or walk cause I would pass out. This had never happened to me using meth before and it effected me like this for 2 days. Two nights ago I did meth again I smoked and shooted it I got a little nauseated from the shot but was fine smoking it. I have not smoked or injected for almost 24 hours but am feeling sick. I am having server pain in my lower left side by my ovaries and my upper back under my shoulder blades has sharp pain but isn't constant but does hurt when breathing. My right kidney is also in sever pain and my pre is orange as if I were taking an antibiotic. I am obviously dehydrated and haven't eaten but I have never had pain like this while detoxing. Could this be bad or am just having long term problems from all my meth use? And can someone please tell me why I had such a terrible high from shooting it the first time? Any insight is helpful. Thanks a bunch

You have to stop shooting up meth! I know this can be difficult but you are about to ruin your body and damage your brains. IV meth is something like a Russian Roulette on your head.
Go to a hospital and be there for a while to protect yourself! What you describe could be you liver failing .. not to mention your kidney
Wish you luck and consciousness:\

Was the meth from the first shot and the second shot from the same batch? If so I would consider not shooting anymore just stick to smoking and or snorting (I know it burns really bad for a couple minutes). But, it could save your life if shooting is causing weird side effects. Be safe dear.

Yeah that second shot put you in OD land, go to a doctor and get checked out!! At least give yourself some clean time to let your body heal!