• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ayahuasca - plant medicine to heal your soul

^ yeh these forces aren't always friendly...!

Interesting stuff, yagecero

I know what you mean about loss of ego, it's interesting when you can assess a situation (with other people involved) and realise how much ego bullshit goes on these days.

it's amazing how realistic trips can be, sober people watching a tripper would think 'wtf is wrong with this fellow?' but you're experiencing all this magical mind blowing stuff that can't really put it into words. I imagine that's what dying is like, your experiences of normal life completely stop and all the life around you continues doing what it was doing. it's weird thinking about shat shit imo. sometimes I wonder what life actually is, like what is reality for? tripping has definitely changed my thinking.. lol

a friend of mine makes dmt from local trees in Australia. I've watched him do the whole process it's pretty cool (fucking stinks tho), he's always blabbing about it and how awesome it is but I can't really remember so not sure if it's Ayahuasca

anyway I've had awesome experiences on it, just mix a small amount with weed in a bong then one or two large tokes does the trick. I've seen the elves, it's weird when they talk and start welcoming you back. another theme I get with dmt trips is space stuff like floating around in space and planets etc. DMT is awesome :)

Toby, if you're living in Perth, you are within a 40 minute drive of DMT containing plants. And not just one or two of them. A little research will lead you to a certain Acacia strain that can be found growing in the thousands in this state. There are underground ceremonies run I believe, but getting in is by word of mouth so in the meantime I would learn as much about your local plants as possible and hopefully everything will fall into place for you.