• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Auburn vs Florida St. WHO GONNA GET THE BACON?

USC v UT was better?

5.gif

Wow you must have a really low opinion of people below the mason dixon line. When I say that I mean black people. Or maybe when you meant 'articulate' you meant white? I can forgive you for that I guess. It's hard to compare against an unknown.

I have a low opinion of people who sound like they couldnt pass a 6th grade grammar test. Im sure that makes me seem like a horrible person through the eyes of an angry black feminist, but really, I could give a shit.

SEC streak ended, suck it bitch.

Wow you must have a really low opinion of people below the mason dixon line. When I say that I mean black people. Or maybe when you meant 'articulate' you meant white? I can forgive you for that I guess. It's hard to compare against an unknown.

I've been thinking about how easy it would be to change a call or two in any given game to change the outcome, and then I thought about the SEC and their relationship with ESPN. Then I thought about Texas, and laughed. Anyhow, I think to most non-overly-sensitive people (this directly correlates with skin color you see?) it was obvious within context what Care meant. Maybe he got to watch himself, and took some lessons.

I've been thinking about how easy it would be to change a call or two in any given game to change the outcome, and then I thought about the SEC and their relationship with ESPN. Then I thought about Texas, and laughed. Anyhow, I think to most non-overly-sensitive people (this directly correlates with skin color you see?) it was obvious within context what Care meant. Maybe he got to watch himself, and took some lessons.

I was referring to an earlier post I made about Winston's Heisman speech, in which he seemed to have the articulation skills of an autistic child.

The Auburn alumni in my house passed out before the game was over but everyone else was rooting against the rapist. Fucking terrible loss, but certainly not the 15 points people expected Auburn to lose by, so there is that. I can't believe that LSU's most incredible season birthed this terrible loss. Maybe I can. Our 7 win streak was incredible, and this kind of talk was the same that birthed the leviathan that allowed for the furious streak that we had. Can't wait until Condeleeza Rice refuses to pick SEC teams for the playoffs and we have to come back and fuck her DU* up the ass. It will be fun, learning how to rig and cheat our way through the next system. Congrats & enjoy it, homie from Alabama, we won't let you forget it. We'll be back to our cheatin, stealin, lyin tryin ways soon enough. S-E-C S-E-C S-E-C! <3

Wats up kenickie! I thought of u guys when I rode thro Atlanta headed to South Georgia for work. Woulda stopped but was on a time crunch and didn't even stop to piss. Drove by six flags and managed to take a few pics. This spring I'll be hitting sixflags up!u n panda and me n me with my baby momma. Totally!
The fun part about being from bama you either have Alabama or auburn sofar the only teams from the same state to make it as far(if not win) the BCS'national championship' bowl and have a team to cheer for(if your favorite pick(mines Alabama ofcourse).tho I went to college at Auburn I cheer for Alabama..so plan B didn't work this time with Auburn. #drats,#fiddle sticks.

Was good game, ate BBQ, drink mtn dew from an unlimited source(counted just under 74 can'd mountain drews in the fridge down stairs) not to mention I did start my ADD meds and anti-anxiety medicine today so when it came my turn to take their seat on the sofa I had creations of 5cheese cheese dip royal with rotel chilling /w no beans,damn ruffles,and tostitos restraint style chips,2 cans of dew and a box of rese p&b cups(costco/SAMs club size), and everyone else went to Taco Bell like yo is that like what everyone is doing now? So on the meds,just smoked a blunt and football. Drawback was my parents were in the same room and couldn't say to many cuss words less it came from the bible. So glad they were drinking a little bit, it feels good knowing ur the sober one at a party because there's no way that's my piss on the toilet seat.

Gonna b a fuckdup plane trip back he for those auburn fans. The plane should at least offer them Auburn fans a shot'bottle' of some their choice of liquor. I saw some of the Alabama fans returning home when I scoops my stepsister up at the airport. I was like #yolo,#war eagle to my sSis because she gratuated From Auburn. It some funny looks,sept I bet the men were aching to get home n slap the ol'e lady around a lil bit cuz nigga quit his job to make it to the game.
Tuff luck bro...

I'm leaving for Kansas City K,early n the morning to go back to work.
So college football season is officially over. :(

In Winstons defense he grew up in a very poor part of Birmingham. I used to buy heroin near where he went to high school. He probably doesn't know any better.