• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Attempting to identify what I was roofied with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblowwayner

Greenlighter
So, moderate recreational drug user here. I don't claim to be extremely experienced or educated in most drug related areas, though i have acquired a bit of experience.
That being said, I recently made a new "friend" who happens to enjoy IV methamphetamine like i do. Maybe once a month (I only allow myself one weekend a month, and very small doses in order to maintain an enjoyment of the drug;) for about five months we've spent a weekend together. At first, total expected and familiar reactions. Sorry I can't give you accurate descriptions of dosage- it's always by eye and mixed by my own two hands on a sterile(ish) field. Good rushes, coughs, the whole 9 yards.
The last two times have not been standard for me, however. I believe it will best serve time purposes if i list the effects, rather than describe.

Immediately following injection
Rush
Increased body temperature
heart/eye flutter
Euphoria
No bells, but certainly bird wings in the ears
Immediate arousal
(so far so meth, right?)

Within 4-5 minutes of injection:
Extreme drowsiness
Heaviness of limbs
Inability to speak
Fade to blackout

During blackout:
Periods of mental awareness
Can open eyes, but am seeing through a fog
Aware of multiple individuals
Cannot feel/move body
Any sensation in body is surface/skin only
Unable to speak

After a few in and outs like that:
Am still under paralysis, though am alert enough at moment of awakening to see/hear multiple persons leave room when eyes are opened
"Friend" re enters and acts as though he doesn't see me
If i close my eyes long enough he shines his phone's flashlight in them to see if I am awake. (I can, luckily, roll my eyes all the way back, and somehow know that he is looking for pupil contractions)

When i come out of it and have regained full mobility, we are always in bed together, nobody else is present. He explained this as me getting my first "Bell ringer". After some poking around online i found that a lot of people experience a "Dopey" kind of euphoric sleepiness with IV methamphetamine. That assuaged my fears until the most recent time.

All factors and experiences are the same except-
The drugs he gave to me were pulled from a stash i hadn't seen before. They appeared like normal meth crystals, though i noticed a lot of powder as well. I assumed it was just the bottom of a bag and that's why he put it in a pretty purple pot.
I am more aware and awake throughout the proceedings. Enough to catch him injecting me one more time while I was "out", and to feel an extreme burn at the injection site.

When he wasn't looking i grabbed a pinch from the purple container and got it into a baggie. I tested it with my Bunk Police Mandela tester- the color could have ranged from PMA, PMMA, methelphendate, to Ketamine.

Here's my question: Does anybody have experience with PMA or PMMA IV? I can't find anything anywhere about the experience. Could these have caused what i experienced? Methelphendate is out. I've never taken Ketamine, but friends of mine who have say their experiences were inconsistent with mine.

I also found that propofol could do all of this, including the burning, but propofol (medical, not recrational) gives me a wicked hangover- this substance did not.

So, beautiful Blue Light people, what do you think I got roofied with?

(Also, I apologize if this is the wrong forum, I did try to choose correctly!)

Sorry, but it's impossible to tell and because of that substance ID is against the rules

Dude wtf are you even talking about? Is your friend homosexual this flat out sounds like date rape. You said he even. Injected you one more time while you where out. We can't possibly know but come-on doesn't that sound like a major red flag. Why would he possibly inject u while your out

Status
Not open for further replies.