• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are you conscious that everything that exists in reality is your Own Mind?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
The most pleasurable state of consciousness its having a steady-conscious awareness and perception in where you constantly 'see' that everything is your mind.

The floor you are sitting on is part of your 'mind' (not a mind like in a brain, but rather an infinite limitless Big Mind), the walls you are surrounded are part of your mind, the tress, the air, the water, all Mind. All You. The cashier from your usual grocery shop, also You. Also Mind. Your usual hairdresser ? You got it, it's You. Thinking its 'someone else', also 'lost' in the duality hallucination of separation and differences.

This is not solipsism. Solipsism assumes there is a you and 'others' don't exist. What I am talking about its just the realization that there's only YOU, in your mind for eternity. And this Mind has 'expressed' itself in different forms. But actually since physical distance its completely imaginary (distance only exists for the Ego, because it hasn't realized Truth), then those 'forms' don't even exist in the absolute sense (only in the relative).

Death its completely imaginary. Only a mind which thinks that physical reality its real can even think about death being real. But physical reality does not exist, only Your Mind. Therefore, when the physical body you are identified with, stops working, you won't go anywhere. Because there's no where to go. You can't escape your mind. You are the only thing that exists in reality.

It is a postulate: that means it's a possible answer. It is not proof.

Sorry !

Sort of.

When I've had psychotic episodes - had them both from amphetamine psychosis (think Sara Goldfarb) and schizophrenia - either when I've been psychotic but retained SOME insight, or right after...I have thought (and even said to doctors etc)..."But if I see/hear/feel it in a way that it is indistinguishable from reality...does it matter that nobody else perceives it? In that moment it IS 100% real to me"

It's a distinct possibility and it's definitely your right to believe it.

But not a proof.

Have fun !

@Cheshire_Kat

Laugh it up fuzzball.

Somebody would think of moderator would admit when they were wrong.

"Postulate: suggest or assume the existence, fact, or truth of (something) as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief."

Ouch does it hurt to be that wrong?
I admit that there is a possibility that you initial statement could be correct.

I do not admit that you have proven it to be correct in any sense but academically.

it sounds like you probably think time doesn't exist too... i've gotten this feeling and kind of thought what you are saying, but i don't buy it. i used to think we were already cought in a black hole with every piece of time in our life (future and past) existing at once as the entire black hole... i don't think we are cought in a black hole though. from what we can see, we can see other black holes, so we have no idea what a black hole is. all of that different looking shit in different galaxies. there aren't just black holes... i don't know if that makes any sense.

also i feel like i know people that have died and i existed after them. at some point, everything is going to exist and i'm not going to be here. the electricity or spirit i have will leave my body. maybe the electricity will become one with everything, maybe the sun is already a black hole and my soul will get sucked up in it. seems kind of weird. i'm getting the feeling the electricity just disappears. when you die, other still existing people call you dead, so that's just what it is... and i don't know that people don't have different spirit energies that you can summon after death or whatever. could be. if that's true, everything isn't everything cause there's different kinds of spirits or energies that we don't know about... or people are always just conjuring the one energy when they do seances and it's not specific energies. so then you are kind of right. i'm not certain i've ever conjured anybodys spirit, but i've felt like birds were talking to me and not really that they were me. like they are all knowing and watching me.

i dunno. cool thread i guess, but i don't think the OP or anybody really knows for sure.

maybe the original poster can see the future and just knows or something too. i can't say actually. lol... took me twenty six minutes to think about this.

If you're dead, you cannot experience your own death. If you can experience something, you are alive.

You will never ever know that you're dead. You may experience chest pain, you may experience dizziness that causes your consciousness to fade, but you never can experience the state of death.

No one will ever know that they are dead. The only people that can say that they know that they were clinically dead, are the ones that were told they were clinically dead by other people.
Exactly. You just prove that death is just, literally, an idea. It never can become a 'reality', because for it to become it would have to be 'something'. And that something would already be contrary to 'death' (which is an idea of a no-thing).

Pretty mindfucky.
It is a postulate: that means it's a possible answer. It is not proof.

Sorry !
I don't think this state of consciousness can't ever be proven.

Recommended reading: The Social Construction of Reality by Peter Berger and Thomas Luckmann

Yes-that is called"solipsism"....."My mind creates the world".....but there is world&world.What's happened after u die?No answer.....only suggestions......Are there the world of dead?And if so-is this world create by ur mind,when u supposed to have no one,'cause u are dead?U can't get the proof 'cause it is oneway ticket......yes u can have near death experience....but it is not death.What we know&what we don't know?What we don't know must be the question i think.

Last edited:
What about the death state in eastern mysticism?

Or the death state achieved on dissociatives like DXM?

Only once took half bottle of caugh syrop contains only DXM like active ingredient....and didn't felt a shit.....so nothing can't say about DXM....as to death about eastern mystisim...trying to remind something from "Tibetian book of the dead".As i remember they haven't suxh word....They call this state"bardo"-a between state(40 or 42)days long before next incarnation.Just a temporarly state between life.......and life

The most pleasurable state of consciousness its having a steady-conscious awareness and perception in where you constantly 'see' that everything is your mind.

The floor you are sitting on is part of your 'mind' (not a mind like in a brain, but rather an infinite limitless Big Mind), the walls you are surrounded are part of your mind, the tress, the air, the water, all Mind. All You. The cashier from your usual grocery shop, also You. Also Mind. Your usual hairdresser ? You got it, it's You. Thinking its 'someone else', also 'lost' in the duality hallucination of separation and differences.

This is not solipsism. Solipsism assumes there is a you and 'others' don't exist. What I am talking about its just the realization that there's only YOU, in your mind for eternity. And this Mind has 'expressed' itself in different forms. But actually since physical distance its completely imaginary (distance only exists for the Ego, because it hasn't realized Truth), then those 'forms' don't even exist in the absolute sense (only in the relative).

Death its completely imaginary. Only a mind which thinks that physical reality its real can even think about death being real. But physical reality does not exist, only Your Mind. Therefore, when the physical body you are identified with, stops working, you won't go anywhere. Because there's no where to go. You can't escape your mind. You are the only thing that exists in reality.
I would say this is the ultimate truth of reality. If we were aware of this on a collective level, there would be no suffering or mental illness. Because we would all realize ourselves as part of eachother. And we would not cause the conditions that allow mental and physical illness to occur. We would basically create heaven on earth if were to become aware of this universal truth on a collective level.

I would say this is the ultimate truth of reality. If we were aware of this on a collective level, there would be no suffering or mental illness. Because we would all realize ourselves as part of eachother. And we would not cause the conditions that allow mental and physical illness to occur. We would basically create heaven on earth if were to become aware of this universal truth on a collective level.
Amen My friend... I hope humans start turning inwards and going deeper into meditation and similar techniques In order to start realising Truth...before its too late and we don't nuke ourselves up.