• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Are there any rehab centers you can do over the phone???

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
i have a fear of going to a real life rehab center

and getting injected by a substance that makes me forget what i saw

i have alloot of questions that i need to ask to professional

You will never be inejected with a brainwashing chemical in a rehab - let's get that straight, first off!

Honestly you might not be able to get into a real rehab anyway with COVID-19 going the way it is. Rehabs in my area I've checked just now are all shut down, with one exception running at reduced capacity... imagine the intake traffic they get. Mega wait list for sure.

I don't know your location or what the climate is like where you are though.

Honestly if you can get in somewhere, I'd say just go for it. It's scary yeah but it might just save your life.. might even get clean. I say might because a lot of people do relapse (including me) but the time spent and the increased chances of recovery, the people you'll meet, they're absolutely worth it. You're absolutely worth it. If you can stomach it and there's anything around, make the jump. I wish I could.

Don't worry, rehabs aren't nearly as bad as you think. A lot of good people work in Rehab's and want the best for people. There are some bad ones, and bad people, but overall there are those who are willing and want to help you.

No rehab is going to inject you with anything, if they try please message me I'll have you rich from a fat lawsuit before you know it.

Rehabs near me are still open, they are considered Essential, if your drug problem is life threatening COVID should be a back burner to a deadly drug addiction. Take control and be safe please.

Hey Hugs, welcome to the forums if you haven't already been welcomed. First, I totally respect that you would like help and are trying to find it. The thing is, we are not really the right resource for this sort of thing.

We do have recovery sub-forums and we are definitely here for emotional support if needed, but BDD specifically isn't the place to go to find out about "professional" rehabs.

So for that reason I'm going to move this. To save you some trouble, there are no rehabs that can be done over the phone. There are however, resources that can help you to get and stay sober. Perhaps that is what you meant anyway?

Are you familiar with recovery support groups like

Narcotics Anonymous

Alcoholics Anonymous

SMART Recovery

Refuge Recovery?

Hey Hugs, welcome to the forums if you haven't already been welcomed. First, I totally respect that you would like help and are trying to find it. The thing is, we are not really the right resource for this sort of thing.

We do have recovery sub-forums and we are definitely here for emotional support if needed, but BDD specifically isn't the place to go to find out about "professional" rehabs.

So for that reason I'm going to move this. To save you some trouble, there are no rehabs that can be done over the phone. There are however, resources that can help you to get and stay sober. Perhaps that is what you meant anyway?

Are you familiar with recovery support groups like

Narcotics Anonymous

Alcoholics Anonymous

SMART Recovery

Refuge Recovery?

nope im not familiar with any of those, i have been sober for 4 months now no meth no ciggarrets and i only drink from time to time, only to help me sleep and relax

its not about being sober at all, i can do that on my own

i just want to talk to someone about my psychosis symptoms

and for them to clarify what might have caused it and or who might have caused it

i have voice and video recordings of my own psychosis for proof

they dont scare me anymore but back in the day they did :(

Okay I feel you hugs. I still need some more information to address this properly. Are your psychotic symptoms a result of your Methamphetamine use?

Like others have said, give us a hint of where you are located and we can direct you to se services. If you are hallucinating and/or actively psychotic, then you really should get help.

Okay I feel you hugs. I still need some more information to address this properly. Are your psychotic symptoms a result of your Methamphetamine use?

Like others have said, give us a hint of where you are located and we can direct you to se services. If you are hallucinating and/or actively psychotic, then you really should get help.

my meth use has nothing to do with my psychotic symptoms

im a normal human beign, it took me allot of research to find out that it was the android phone i had....

it had spyware installed that was making every phone call go into a 3-way phone call

and there was an anonymous person making breathing noises on the 3rd call

making me believe that i was being watched/observed by someone

i already tried telling the police, but they put me in jail for 12 hours and said i was "skitzofrenic"

even tho i have recordings of it

i live in bakersfield ca

and i am currenty out of job and making my stimulus package last

i cant pay for any fancy program right now

please tell me theres some free ones that my medical can cover T_T