• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

are bosnian guys loyal to their partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutieAngel

Greenlighter
I just broke up with my bosnian boyfriend.
we are in a long distance relationship right now and I noticed these past few months that he kept going out ( drinking with his brother as what he always said to me and recently went out for camping)...I tried to talk to him how I felt about his weekend activities but he seemed not interested to know and that made me felt bad.. he is very defensive..
I believed in my instinct that there was something wrong going on at my back..I did trust him but I had so many sleepless nights that I couldnt explain why..

I just want to know if I did the right choice to break up with him..

how loyal are the bosnian guys?

how they gonna show their love? are they insensitive? coz he is...

I just don't know much of his culture.. I am Christian and his Muslim..

I don't think we can answer this question for you. I think it's a bit of a blanket statement/question to ask "are people of this ____ culture loyal?"

even if your boyfriend has been disloyal, that shouldn't be a fact to back up a belief that ALL members of said culture are disloyal

So, your question is essentially to profile the behavior and morals of a person on the grounds of their ethnic origin and religion? Did the events of 1939-1945, South Africa, Rwanda, and indeed, the events that occurred in Bosnia not teach you anything about that line of thinking?

Human beings are individuals and should be evaluated as such.

...and indeed, the events that occurred in Bosnia not teach you anything about that line of thinking?

wow, I don't think one can make the point I was trying to make even more streamlined and real than this BLer just did for us all, above

as a person whose ethnicity is very close to Bosnian (Balkan, Eastern-European) - I think that "my people" (LOL) are as prone to cheat or not cheat as much as the next group of people...

even if you had an answer that we all agreed was true, there would still be a question as to whether the guy you dated was typical in this regard. Nobody is never going to answer this for you, and you should just do your best to let it go because your relationship with him is over.

Every guy is different. Race doesn't really mean anything. Some Bosnian guys will be loyal, others won't be.

if you drop every guy you get a weird feeling from, you'll fly through all the ethnicities pretty quickly.

good luck with that.

I just feel that guys ( whatever race they come from ) will cheat when they have the chance...
I know that it is really difficult being in a long distance relationship..guys are always guys..
I had these guts that he was cheating on me behind my back..or like having a good time while I'm not around..
Its really unfair coz I dont even go out with my friends..

I am trying to move on right now, we are no longer texting, he's not texting at all...

he doesnt know how to say sorry even if he knows its his fault..he's actually a numb one..

I hope everything goes well with me..for sure there are lot of guys better than him..Love comes in a right time,place and person...

he's not allowed to have fun without you? what the.... is that.

welcome to bluelight btw

oh and not all guys cheat. don't let tv soap operas make you think any different. this isn't springer, this is real life.

I just feel that guys ( whatever race they come from ) will cheat when they have the chance...
I know that it is really difficult being in a long distance relationship..guys are always guys..
I had these guts that he was cheating on me behind my back..or like having a good time while I'm not around..

I am trying to move on right now, we are no longer texting, he's not texting at all...

he doesnt know how to say sorry even if he knows its his fault..he's actually a numb one..

I hope everything goes well with me..for sure there are lot of guys better than him..Love comes in a right time,place and person...

You could substitute guys for girls in that post.

so, your question is essentially to profile the behavior and morals of a person on the grounds of their ethnic origin and religion? Did the events of 1939-1945, south africa, rwanda, and indeed, the events that occurred in bosnia not teach you anything about that line of thinking?

Human beings are individuals and should be evaluated as such.

qft

..guys are always guys..

You need to seriously evaluate your thinking, and the way you view and subsequently treat men.

The fact that you do not go out with your friends at all is not healthy, and it is certainly not justification for you to label the fact that he has a good time without you as "unfair."

You will never have a happy, health or successful relationship if you do not change your mind-set.

Good luck.

^same thing really ;)

*this is coming from a bloke with an ethnicity in the general vicinity of that region. doesn't matter which.

Bosnia? Serbs? Croatia?

Did someone call?
crm1.gif

"I just feel that guys ( whatever race they come from ) will cheat when they have the chance...
I know that it is really difficult being in a long distance relationship..guys are always guys.."

That is frankly one of the lamest things I've ever seen! Those statements couldn't be further from the truth but they do sound like they're coming from a person who has been cheated on time and time again. It's a very defeatist attitude to have and obviously the wrapping "all" men into one catagory is absolutely wrong to begin with. Men or women, for that fact, do not necessarily cheat just because an opportunity is there. That's just crazy! I've had numerous chances, and I would never cheat on my partner I'm in love with. It's never happen, opportunity or not! If, in fact, you have been cheated on time and time again, you may want to do some soul-searching to see why this continues to happen. You would be the common factor in these instances. Not that it's your "fault" but there must be something going on you're not tuned into. The other problem that happens if you have been cheated on more than a few times is what I call your "bat senses" can become defective. In other words, your instincts (gut feelings) can get warped.

One thing I will agree with you on is that LDR's are a bitch and rarely work out. I mean it's tough enough when you see each other all the time but long-distance, forget about it! Good Luck in the future!

This thread is retarded. Blanket statements like that are generally not good...If he's a muslim, then I don't think it's cheating, I'm sure that might possibly be part of the culture to have a mistress.

Find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.