Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Archive 81

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
What’s your thoughts on this series? Thinking of starting it soon. Sounds a bit like VHS94 that was out last year and Signal Broadcast Intrusion (which was a great flick).

Plot:
An archivist takes a job restoring damaged videotapes, but finds themselves getting pulled into a mystery involving the missing director and a mysterious cult that they were documenting.

Just finishing it up now.
Started last night. Weird.
May form an opinion when it's over. lol

Not bad. A little "scattered" to me but the ending....

Last edited:
The woman who plays Melody has a very strange quality to her voice I thought. I don't know whether it was her cadence or vocal inflection or what was going on there...she has an expressive face and she's not a bad actress necessarily, but every time she spoke, she just sounded "off" to me. It's difficult to describe what I mean lol

I'm ready now that the actress (Dina Shihabi) is from Saudi Arabia, so maybe it was the result of modifying her voice to cover a foreign accent, I don't know...

That's what stood out in the show for me thus far. lol. It's OK to fall asleep to but definitely nothing special imo

didnt want to spoil it with a neg spin.
i feel the same. kinda lame and not really worth the watch. if SO didnt wanna watch it through.... she disliked the ending as well as cussed at the tv for showing us some stupid shit like that.
fuck the ending wth was that? haha