• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Apprehensive

orangetreesloth

Greenlighter
The rule thingy said to intro myself. We here it go. I am a 33 yr old male. I climb trees for a living hense treesloth. If given the choice of recreational past times I love good lsd but out here in the swamplands it is few and far between 4 anything decent so I have been known 2 spend alot of time walking the local pastures! I also read ALOT of books.

So you're an Aborist orangetreesloth? That's relevant to my interests... but why an orange tree?! I suppose big orange trees in orchards you could climb, but they use ladders don't they?

Welcome :)

Hi treeclimber! I'm an outdoorsie sort a girl too, and I'm also a newbie. So welcome to you and me at the same time I guess! <<also apprehensive>> kinda scary being new!

Reply to moderator

Yes I have been climbing since 95 and lisenced since 98. I picked Orangebreastedtreesloth because I only use husky(solid orange)saws and sometimes it feels like I have spent my whole life in a tree like a treesloth! I was kinda worried about joining cause I dont want to get into trouble.After reading some of the threads I believe as long as I follow the rules I b cool. Thank You everyone for the welcome!

^ You don't want to get in trouble on Bluelight? Yeah, just read up before you start posting a lot, read the forum guidelines etc.

Ahh, Husqvarna is a good brand. I love power saws but haven't used them much. I like hand tools the most. I want to get some Silky saws, but they are expensive! I have a couple of Bahco saws and a Felco folding saw. I'm just a gardener at the moment but I want to do more bush regeneration work into the future so those sorts of tools are handy :)

Hahah don't worry about it dude, it takes quite a bit to get into trouble here. Just don't go about asking for things you're not supposed to and you should be good.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Welcome, Im always happy when I see a new face here. If you don't mind what type of books do you like to read? I am a fellow book worm :).

You'll love it :)

i do love it!!! it's great here. i feel right at home, like i just found a bunch of lost relatives hehe like i said in another post today, we MUST all be related, addiction is heredity right? lol:\ i know, not very original. i try.
i am also a book worm, i love Koontz....only kind of books I CANT get into are those love/story books....they creep me out..bleh. But i love to learn and can get interested in anything that will teach me something about the earth or any kind of life in general. I love the "subject" of substance abuse, and am just learning A LOT about it. Now don't get me wrong, i love the "subject", not the actuality of substance abuse, i am living it and can't really say that I "LOVE" everything it's done to me. And also, i tend to ramble and if someone doesn't tell me to shut up, I have to tell myself...like Now for instance...I tend to overtype/taLK 8o and that gets boring...but i'm lovable and will do anything for anyone....so, hmm...let's go hiking , or climb a tree!!=D

Last edited:
Hey how do you insert the quote u r replying 2? I Will read anything with a decent story But have read like all the Tim Dorsys, Lee Childs(Jack Reacher is the shit!) Stephen Hunter The book was way better than the movie Shooter. many more Authors but my short term kinda shorts out sometimes. William W. Johnstone W.E.B. Griffen the corps series amused me for a whole week! The old stephen king stuff. Janet Evanavitch

Reply to Klue: I mostly trim/takedown big stuff so gaspowered is more fesable 4 me. The only diff 4 me between a sthl and husky is durability. I wouldn't trade my 242 husky 4 anything. I have some lovely canary grass and other native landscaping by my inlet. What other low matienence flowers/bushes do you reccomend? I finished the kids garden 2day.Cherry tomatos,bell peppers,some watermellons with marygolds and mosquito plants intersperced throughout.

Sloth,
When replying to a quote you have two options. You can either hit this button
quote.gif
which will immediately take you to reply to that quote and that quote only, or you can click this button
multiquote_off.gif
which will add that post to a queue of quotes. This is called "mult-quote" so you can continue to read the thread and reply to each quote individually by clicking this button
reply.gif

old

Hey how do you insert the quote u r replying 2? I Will read anything with a decent story But have read like all the Tim Dorsys, Lee Childs(Jack Reacher is the shit!) Stephen Hunter The book was way better than the movie Shooter. many more Authors but my short term kinda shorts out sometimes. William W. Johnstone W.E.B. Griffen the corps series amused me for a whole week! The old stephen king stuff. Janet Evanavitch

see where it says "quote" underneath my reply here?? click that and it will quote my whole reply. I haven't figured out how to just quote a specific sentence yet though ;) Great authors btw. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, it's been kind of a bad week for me. I've been having horrible cravings because I fucked up last weekend and ate a fentynal sucker...:X Oh well, relapse is part of the game for me, I wonder if this will ever end. My short-term memory is about gone too, I think way too many brain cells have been destroyed ha. And yes, the OLD Stephen King stuff...same here. Kinda like, the OLD Metallica, right? Wow I really do feel old.

I haven't figured out how to just quote a specific sentence yet though
adi33d.jpg

300xxli.jpg

3588njr.jpg

Or you can quote the whole thing and then delete what you don't want to reply to.