• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Apihp

It's Impossible to get apihp to canada now so I'm thinking 3f pihp is best one avalibile

a-pihp is still around

3f-a-pvp? mdphp?
You can get it but probably not anywhere legit on clear net, and when you do find it is expensive as all hell so it’s not even worth trying.

Same thing with A-PVP saw a vendor selling 25g for 750.

Id rather be sober for the rest of my life

You can get it but probably not anywhere legit on clear net, and when you do find it is expensive as all hell so it’s not even worth trying.

Waouh quite expansive . Better keep it sober !

MDPV was kind of a monster. A tool that noone took seriously until it was gone. OTC stim psychosis. . What is 3-desoxyn-mdpv? as it appears available cheap. A throwaway I would guess?

MDPV was kind of a monster. A tool that noone took seriously until it was gone. OTC stim psychosis. . What is 3-desoxyn-mdpv? as it appears available cheap. A throwaway I would guess?
Desoxy mdpv is said to be almost inactive.

3fpihp Is closest, similar effects but burns much easier.

Ad2pv alright in isolation but no apihp replacement

I dont think 30€ for Alpha-PVP is that high. Which drugs that come close to that potency have the same price? Talking behalf of Europe.