Anyone remember me?

gorgoroth

Bluelighter
I am 6 months now, completely clean, and loving life :)<3..
I smoke weed and cigs, I drink coffee, but I've chosen to obstain from Alcohol.. I've come off Dexedrine, all amphetamines, all benzos.. It was VERY hard but I did it this time.. I don't have long to talk tonight as I now have a very busy scheduele.. But I'll post this here to let y'all know I'll be back within a couple of days for a bit anyways... (Are PA and Neo still here)

<3 Alex..

Of course I remember you!!!
Great to hear you're doing well!!
I was asking PA about you last time I spoke with him!
Welcome back!! :)

Ah, nice, you got off gabaergics? I remember you were having a very hard time with quitting benzos.

i remember you

sounds like your doing well

just change your avatar to something a little more on the "light "side

Yeah i remember dude and im still here. You got off the benzos and speed that is awesome :) . Glad to hear your doing well these days i was wondering wtf was up.

Anyway keep in touch man especially if your gonna be back at all my way this winter.

Thank you all for the warm wishes <3..
After getting 'clean', I managed to come out of the closet..
I met a guy, he's not 'out', he doesn't know what he is, he sleeps with both genders, we became very close over the last 6 months, we are sexually active and have fun together..
Problem is, he doesn't like relationships, and I have major issues with self esteem over whether he finds me attractive or not.. We have a mutual friend who is GORGEOUS, I saw him making out with her the other day and for some reason it really hurt me..
I know drugs aren't my main issue right now, this certainly is and is eating me up :(...
I didn't know where to post this so here it is..
Much love
~ Alexander

Shit dude you never told me nothing about that. I think even as fucked up as i was last year i woulda remembered something like that. Though probably not at some times :| . Sorry your feeling all fucked up over the currant situation in your love life that fucking sucks to say the least. I hope it works out somehow.

Glad to hear from ya though man.

Peace

Hey, I remember you too. Congratulations on getting clean off benzos and speed. That's a major accomplishment!

And coming out is a big accomplishment too. Establishing healthy relationships is a process, and I'm sure you'll figure this one out. I'm sorry to hear that it's not all working out right now. It sounds like you are ready for a stable relationship.

So maybe this guy should be considered fuck buddy material while you look for someone with whom you can share a relationship. There's not necessarily anything wrong with being with people who are still exploring their sexuality, but it can be really rough on you if you know what you want and the other person is still questioning.

You deserve some stability after all you've been through so I hope the situation resolves itself and you can enjoy life. You've earned it.

I am 6 months now, completely clean, and loving life :)<3..
I smoke weed and cigs, I drink coffee, but I've chosen to obstain from Alcohol.. I've come off Dexedrine, all amphetamines, all benzos.. It was VERY hard but I did it this time.. I don't have long to talk tonight as I now have a very busy scheduele.. But I'll post this here to let y'all know I'll be back within a couple of days for a bit anyways... (Are PA and Neo still here)

<3 Alex..

Man of COURSE we remember you!! I was just thinking about you yesterday, and I was going to send you a PM today, which I will still do ;)

I am so glad to hear you're doing so well man. I remember where you were about 2 years ago and I am so proud of you that things are so different now. You are awesome <3

Chat soon :)