anyone rave in memphis or nashville?

LuDwiG_J

Bluelighter
I like to go to parties a lot and was wondering if I've met any of you at the parties. Storms from the East was my first party. The Real Family was my second. Talk to me if you were there. I've been to several parties since then so talk to me and I'll see if we've met. My name is Jeremy

I might be partying in Nashville for New Years. If you have any info on the nashville scene pleeze tell me.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

Well...there are several of us in nashville...TBritton, Daisy, Katie, and me to name a few....

Yup, and I went up to real family
frown.gif
what a waste of money! The few headliners that spun during there time slots were great, but...anyway, I don't know if we met or not. Did you hang out near the Nashville stage? it was right next to the top enterance.
As for New Years, I have a house party to go to, so I've been intentionally ignoring info on other events--to avoid the temptation of spending too much money(saving for MartiGras).
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

------------------
IMOKRUOK
[This message has been edited by Goose (edited 09 February 2000).]

Hey I went to the Real Family Reunion in Paoli is that the same party? I'm in Lex, KY. There is going to be a party in Nashville on New Years. The only info I have right now is at www.deccadance.com. I went to Ressurection in L,ville KY & it was awesome so I'm sure this one will be just as kicking.
------------------
"Roll, roll, roll your brain swiftly down the drain.
Merrily, merrily, merrily you will go insane!"
[This message has been edited by X-RaverQueen (edited 09 December 1999).]