Anyone know of this? Easy money...

McBeaver

Bluelighter
I'm sure you've all heard of Alladvantage, right? I've had this thing for almost a year now, but never used it cause I thought it was BS. Today my buddy showed me his account status online, this kid gets like $30-40 a month!! He says that there are VB scripts and stuff out there so that it'll move your mouse around for you, that way you can rack up that 20 hours a month real fast.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, sign up at:
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=AXV311
Its worth it.
Helps pay for like 2-3 rolls a month, I like that
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
!!!!
[This message has been edited by McBeaver (edited 05 January 2000).]

Yeah, I had the toolbar thing for a while, and like you, never activated it, for pretty much the same reasons. NE ways I had to delete all related items off of my hard drive cuz whenever I would go to shutdown the comp the AllAdv task would lock up and not shutdown. So, ya, I know about it.
Another thing is that AllAdv works in the pyramid scheme. I think everybody knows what that means. For those who dont know, the more people you refer, means you have more people under you, which in turn earns you a little bit more money.
Maybe I will activate mine, I was unaware of exactly how much you really earn. $40 bucks is nothing to laf at, considering ur doing almost nothing to get it. This is especially good if you have a free unlimited access time on ur ISP.
LATER!
PLUR!
stepper69

yeah, and you can use this Tumbler program that just moves the mouse around for you and you can rack up your 25 hours in no time. Easy $$$.

Where can I find this tumbler program?
I use AllAdvantage and I would really like a way to keep my mouse moving!
smile.gif

Look for me in the chat room. If you see me, send me a message and I'll email or ICQ it to you.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey. McBeaver,, been looking everywhere for this program (tumbler)or whatever it is.
Looked everywhere and hate to bug you with my quest to find it, but it seems that my view bar is rendered useless without it. Could you help me?

i don;t think the mac version is out....damn that sux...
oh well, all you PC users can get free E just for being online...DAMN...
oh well,
peace