• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Anyone have experience with "Yoga" doses of tryptamines?

daysonatrain

Bluelighter
Im getting back into both yoga and psychedelics. Im looking to find a good dose of 4-ho trypramines (I have met, mipt and dmt) that would facilitate yogic sessions. I feel like museum doses are too low since I dont need to be in public and higher doses make me wander off from anything im trying to focus on. Anyone have any experience with tryptamines facilitating yogic sessions?

Yeah yeah yeah my cousin calls is yogurt. :D

But Yoga means Union. And today's Yoga is so watered down it has become the hip thing among fitness model's. The modern Yoga at that level is Hatha Yoga and only one tiny part of the whole concept.

I do a few of the breathing practices. I stayed with the beginner ones all my life as the fancier ones are for people with egos I found out. Anyone place that teaches Yoga usually turns into a religeon complete with infighting and back stabbing. So I stayed away from going to advanced.

I use to meditate on LSD in my younger years. But these days I just do my mild yoga exercises just before bed and never on a psychedelic. I think breathing is a key to a lot. But I dislike when yoga is compared to psychedelics. When people say yoga is the only real way I have to point them to Shamans in South America. The world is big and varied. There is no monopoly in any part of the world on techniques of reaching higher states (which I would assume means Love, Peace, Understanding). Psychedelcs to me are quicker and a gift form Nature to make it quicker. Breathing is to keep calm and centered for me. Whenever someone who has an ego about yoga spouts ioff I mention that they took the psychedelic out of the practice. lol

LSD is great for meditaton. Not sure on Yoga as trying to do that in DMT makes me feel silly. Like I am trying to show kowledgeable scientist my little trick of balancing an egg or something. The DMT itself needs the attention. It seems to tell as story from start to end. I think other tryptamines would be similar.

Mescaline may be easier.

I will say this I notice people meditate before a DMT session. I just sit calm then right after my DMT or Salvia session I meditate for 15 minutes. So I blast off pay attention and when it is about completed faded go into a regular meditation (concentrating on ths Spiritual eye on the forehead between the eyebows)

We can't make to fun of concentration it is the key to a lot. So being able to control your concentration is as hard as tying down wild horses. But practice helps and we should learn how to focus and keep focus. I also notice dissociative users can use their substance for meditation too but I dont have experience. I'll let others comment.

Last edited:
Maybe take low or microdoses of these drugs? I used to like meditating or doing basic yoga on pot/hashish, and low and super high doses of LSD.

I found the body high (read load, in my case) from 4 ho mipt was conducive to yoga. It really made me want to stretch out the excess energy (read jitteriness).

Admittedly this was post peak on a higher than low dose, so I can only wage a more conservative dose might be what you’re after.

Given we all react differently ...why not try a low dose of each, separately, spaced well enough apart, and see which you like best?

4-ho-met is awesome in that it is light and makes me want to stretch. But lower doses of it can leave me feeling tired in a way. I prefer microdosing lsd - 12-20 ug works for energy, focus, and inter-appreciation.