Anyone ever tried pure MDA?

LilGirl

Bluelighter
My brother just got some vials of MDA powder from his friend and I'm a little worried cuz I don't know too much about it. Is it more dangerous than MDMA? Are the effects different?
I'd appreciate any info. Thanks!
smile.gif

gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!
ok, check out that link for the info.
you're licky to get mda. i know most people around here prefer mdma, but i've been dying to try mda for a while. unfortunately no one around here has any
frown.gif

you can expect the trip to be longer, more visual and speedier, but less empathetic than mdma.
if you get the chance, try taking 75mg of mda and 75mg of mdma together. i've been wanting to try this out for a while, but as i mentioned i can't get my hands on the mda. the trip should combine the best of both drugs: speediness, empathy, visuals and a long high.
well, have fun
wink.gif

------------------
"You're all blue! YOU'RE ALL BLUE!!"

MDA makes me absolutely messy and I always get weird ass visuals...I guess that's a good thing but to top that off I got some gross ass stomach ache. Although I was a sketch pad the whole night, I had energy like I've never had before...have fun...!

My mommy used to use MDA back in the olden days....She liked it.....Said it was kinda like aSid without the edge...The "blue loves" that were going around the T.O. area this past fall are apparently (according to the lab results the cops did on mine) choc fulla MDA....

by the way, i read some more on the stuff and mda is probably about twice as neurotoxic as mdma, so try to be careful with your dosages
smile.gif