Anyone Do This as Well?

datSTIMfreak

Bluelighter
Alright. I started taking amphetamine when I was 13, opiates when I was 14. I've always been the person who, yes, takes drugs to "get fucked up" but I have always known about their chemistry, what receptor sites they play with, etc. So I've always known about opiates and how physically addicting they are, but I always thought it didn't matter if I used them a lot, although it did if I was taking speed, because amphetamine is so much more "dirty" than opiates. I felt like if I took something every day that I could fall asleep on, just relax on, and not feel like I'm having a heart attack at any given second, it wouldn't matter as much as it would if I was taking amphetamines every day, and I was fooled into every-day opiate use, completely knowing how addictive they were, but being happy that I wasn't using speed at the time. Any other tweakers feel/have felt this way? Thanks.

^^Been using amps since I was 13, I'm 19 now, I'm on and off with amps, I'm off right now, but I'm sure I'll be binging and hiding from the "invisible men" in a month or so. God, the high school days when I could handle those delirious, fucked-up binges. I can't even go on the binges that I used to, which were 5+ days of disappearing into Phoenix, ending up at the Scottsdale Mall and thinking I'm being followed by cops... Oh God how I love the Valley of the Spun and how it's so easy to tweak here and not get caught, I know a LOT of cops here and some of them like to snort a little meth or pop some Dexedrine before work once in a while... most everyone is in on the speed game here. I've literally been busted (before I had a Dexedrine scrip) by a cop who didn't arrest me because I gave him all the speed that I had

Opiates vs Speed... Think about this for a moment... There's ORT [opiate replacement therapy] in the form of Methadone Maintenance and Suboxone Maintenance for opiate dependence.

Have you ever heard of ART? You can live a half ass normal life on Opiates in a controlled program... but don't think it's possible to maintain a decent life with an amphetamine addiction or dependence. That's just a thought from someone whose never been prescribed Adderal or Ritalin and/or anything like it. Chrystal Meth... I know a little about and it aint good.

Most of the times I don't take drugs to get fucked up, I take/took them to get things done, and then to relax afterwards.

Honestly having been recently diagnosed with ADD at the age of 31 has been a huge revelation for me, I'm prescribed Ritalin at the moment and it works better than any anti depressant I've ever been on, If I want to have a little fun with amps I'll get some Dexedrine from some friends.

I was addicted to so many drugs over the years that I could have avoided if I had been diagnosed with ADD earlier. I'm on sub now because I was using opiates daily for a couple years and haven't been able to quit.

I agree that opiates are easier to live on when you can afford your habit, I also agree that amps make life impossible when you take them too far but not everyone takes them too far. Who knows what will happen in the future but my Ritalin script has made my life so much easier than it used to be because I can do all the things that I couldn't before like paperwork or anything that isn't fascinating to me that I need to do that I used to ignore, hell there's so many things around me I didn't even notice until I started taking Ritalin as prescribed.

I guess wellbutrin would be the closest you'd get to amphetamine replacement therapy, which by the way is the only anti depressant that ever worked for me.

Alright. I started taking amphetamine when I was 13, opiates when I was 14. I've always been the person who, yes, takes drugs to "get fucked up" but I have always known about their chemistry, what receptor sites they play with, etc. So I've always known about opiates and how physically addicting they are, but I always thought it didn't matter if I used them a lot, although it did if I was taking speed, because amphetamine is so much more "dirty" than opiates. I felt like if I took something every day that I could fall asleep on, just relax on, and not feel like I'm having a heart attack at any given second, it wouldn't matter as much as it would if I was taking amphetamines every day, and I was fooled into every-day opiate use, completely knowing how addictive they were, but being happy that I wasn't using speed at the time. Any other tweakers feel/have felt this way? Thanks.

I definitely seem to have my eras every 4-6 months. Florida has quite the selection.