Any Terence McKenna fans in tha house?

meaker

Bluelighter
Just seeing if any bluelighters have heard of this guy. He's a phenomanal speaker, writer, philosopher, ethnobotanist, and freethinker. The media describes him as the Timothy Leary of the "X" generation. Idon't think that I agree with that description. He's more influental than TL. Promoting E along with DMT, shrooms, and herb. He did a really awesome album with a local San Fran. DJ, Spacetime Continuim. Anyone heard it?
Also, does anyone know more about his condition? He was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor early this year. Supposed to have undergone some radical new surgery. If anyone is curious and wants to know more go to http://www.deoxy.org/mckenna.htm
PLUR
meaker
----------
the mind conjures miracles out of time...
[This message has been edited by meaker (edited 24 December 1999).]

terrence Mckenna is definately an awesome human being!!---- hes done spoken word for many trance tracks> TerrenceMckenna is definately beyond enlightened! i think the word i'm looking for is GURU>
smile.gif

------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

Word! I really enjoy his writings. I saw him speak in Austin -- it was really interesting. It's nice to hear that a few of us dig him. I wish more people would read his work. He such a progressive thinker on a number of different levels.