• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Any street chemist's here? Fentanyl questions

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
So my plug recently got a new batch that several folks have complained about along with myself.
These blues usually burn right up with large smoke clouds leaving basically ash but this new batch not only Taste horrible and make no smoke but they quickly melt into a puddle of light brown goo before finally burning up quick .
I have had pure fent before and the taste kinda reminds me of that ( hot batch?) Or it tastes like meth. Can't put my finger on it and was hoping someone here has experience with these

Well meth is not my DOC. In 15 years of opiates, I've only tried meth twice .. overdosed the first time and the second time was recently and just took a hit as a friend was smoking .

I mean opiates should be about the opposite of meth though.. should be easy to tell the difference?

I mean opiates should be about the opposite of meth though.. should be easy to tell the difference

I mean opiates should be about the opposite of meth though.. should be easy to tell the difference?
Yea true true ,. Well something I noticed also is that normally I don't nod at all but after smoking these I get super sleepy... So that could mean that they are very strong opiates pushing me close to nodding or I have ADHD and the meth is balancing my brain out and causing me to get sleepy ???? This is also why I'm confused

Yea true true ,. Well something I noticed also is that normally I don't nod at all but after smoking these I get super sleepy... So that could mean that they are very strong opiates pushing me close to nodding or I have ADHD and the meth is balancing my brain out and causing me to get sleepy ???? This is also why I'm confused
that would be a traditional reaction to opiates right. even if you have a paradoxical reaction to amphetamines it likely won't make you nod?

that would be a traditional reaction to opiates right. even if you have a paradoxical reaction to amphetamines it likely won't make you nod?
Right..this was my initial thought..I believe these are just very strong.. all night 10/1/3/6am I would smoke then fall right to sleep. This is unusual for me. I usually can't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning

Seeing as the pressed 30's or blues or whatever they are being called are manufactured by the billions each week it's really hard to say what chemicals the Mexican cartel is using. Whichever precursor is cheapest that week is probably what they use. The vats of chemicals they get everyday probably differs by cost so every batch is going to be different. And of course they are laughing all the way to the bank because they got so many people hooked after the real goodies dried up. Each mule can have 2000 or more on them at a time and they usually are in groups of 20 spread out over an area. 2000 blues times 20 mules and that's just in a 24 hour period.

So it's no wonder that some make you nod, some make you speed, and some make you die. Nobody has a clue what precursors the cartel is using on any particular day so nobody is going to be able to give anyone that does these blues a solid answer. It just all depends on what the cheapest chemical at their disposal is on that particular day. Half of the blues don't even have fent in them anymore. It's all just cheap RC's that are " opioid-like " and that's why no two batches are really the same. Lots of RC's out there for the cartel to import. And they are importing them legally by the way.

So as much as we would like to answer your question we just can't give you any good answer but I'm gonna leave it open because maybe someone that has some " insider " information will come along. The mules probably don't even know the chemical list. Only the ones mixing up the chemicals are going to know what's in any particular batch. Then there's the cuts too. You aren't just getting RC's. That's why some batches burn ( smoke ) and others don't. Because they are also using the cheapest cuts they can get. It's a lose lose for the user and a win win for Mexico.

Right..this was my initial thought..I believe these are just very strong.. all night 10/1/3/6am I would smoke then fall right to sleep. This is unusual for me. I usually can't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning

You have a very unclean analogue. Send it for lab testing.

Ecstasydata
Wedinos (uk)
Energy control

can anybody compare brophine to say fentanyl? i suspects it to be even a bit less good than the whole fentanyl class is anyway. short duration, no euphoria. all in all more of a good controllable phearceutical than a recreational drug. bu brorphine is not good. the first time i had it in a mix with a-php without knowing it was in there. so i took a hit in the bubble and got an extremely weird but nice feeling rush, liked it. but on its own its just an mediocre opioid.