• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Any regular Blue/drty30 users frustrated with the inconsistency?

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
After 5 years heavy on the blues , I feel like an expert on them lol.
So I live in southern AZ and as many of you know , the state has been ravished by them .. so I have a few different plugs and a court years back if I got served a bunk batch , I would switch connects untill enough time passed that my Usual plus would be on a new re-up with better product .well the last 6 or 8 months it seems like everyone has the crummy , week , Clorox tasting blues and I'm super frustrated.. just curious if folks in other parts of the country are dealing with this ?????

Can't help you myself having no experience with dirty 30s or pressed fent pills but i am curious what do you mean inconsistency?

How different in strength do they feel to you, on average? Like, one pill might feel 10% as strong as another or, one might feel maybe 50% of strong? Or is it effect wise? In the sense that they feel like you might have taken a different drug entirely?

Feel free to move this to NSADD if you think it's better suited

I feel you man, I live in northwest Arizona and I've noticed the best ones are the light blue ones with gold trails. Its some green ones that are pretty bomb too. And the dark blue ones kinda suck

Don't know about the pills being off but I know the tar here in southern cali is for shat!!! All decent tar is off the market here and talk about depressing... I'd kill {no not kill} but to have some that made me wanna scratch my ass and nose..to actually nod out mid sentence and come right back to it in????? minutes. Oh that warm warm feeling in my cold cold veins!!!!!!

Can't help you myself having no experience with dirty 30s or pressed fent pills but i am curious what do you mean inconsistency?

How different in strength do they feel to you, on average? Like, one pill might feel 10% as strong as another or, one might feel maybe 50% of strong? Or is it effect wise? In the sense that they feel like you might have taken a different drug entirely?
It feels like an entirely different drug ...I feel like with all the money that is being made that the people actually mixing up and pressing might be skimping on the more costly and important part of the mix just to get more batches made and sold .. or maybe because all the people dying , maybe they weakened up the mix ? I just know how the blues tasted and how they hit you before like 2 would nod me out ..that has changed ..in the last 8 months or more and from three different plugs they have barely been keeping the withdrawal away, taste like Clorox and I can sniff up 6 and nothing .

dirty 30s was goin round a lot before i left sc. i got a few and theres a pic somewhere around here but I laughed and gave them back. Like they didnt even try they had an x instead of a "break" like a do over or something. haha
MF was dying and getting into some serious shit accidents etc on those and other fent containing products. I did my best to keep away but everything is dirty it seems.
I would seriously toss them but that is my rubber stamp response.
Please do not "share" them?
Fuck man....
peace

Bro... I 100 percent know what you mean.. its so hard to find good ones.. I'm in southern AZ too.. I've gotten a few good ones recently but a lot of trash... why are there so many different kinds?

I'm UK what's menna be in a dirty 30 cos they sound like benzos but obv not cos of 30 but yeh plz tell me

Hope shits not to bad use are basically the opposite side of the world to me

It feels like an entirely different drug ...I feel like with all the money that is being made that the people actually mixing up and pressing might be skimping on the more costly and important part of the mix just to get more batches made and sold .. or maybe because all the people dying , maybe they weakened up the mix ? I just know how the blues tasted and how they hit you before like 2 would nod me out ..that has changed ..in the last 8 months or more and from three different plugs they have barely been keeping the withdrawal away, taste like Clorox and I can sniff up 6 and nothing .
well then it probably is a different drug as there are many fent analogs
and its highly doubtful that they're using pure fentanyl
they would get the cheap stuff that people would buy when the fentalog RCs were legal

im so happy i stopped taking oxy when i found suboxone lol, and which was right before these fakes were around.

Theve started puttin fent int gear in UK I can tell cos iv had fent patches i.v. a few times (shit tbh) but yeah there's this gear alot of well know costal north west city are selling and it's looks like really nice Light Afghan and proper massive rocks of it for a tenner like .2 for a tenner but it's really strong n not that dreamy like b. It's defo got proper b in it's like they've added fent to bashed to fuck Afghan then repressed. I think anyway

what drugs do you do? I heard you say your a professor and that you were tripping while giving a lecture one time? I work in academia and im confused on how you were able to do that and some of the other stories I've read about you