Any one ever mix E and coke

phatdenny

Bluelighter
Im goin to a party in chicago this weekend and was planning on mixing E and coke. Just wanna know if ne one has done this before and what the effect was.
DEN

E makes you go UP,
coke sends ya back down.
(in my experience)
OR
coke makes ya go up for a little while, then the e doesn't work.
------------------
"we spend all day, sober...
just hiding from daylight.
Watching TV.
we just look alot better in the bluelight,
I know I gotta get out, but I'm stuck..."
-hangin' around, Counting Crows

phatdenny,
i wouldn't really mix the two 'cause they neutralize each other like PaRaDoX said. If i were you, i'd get coked up wait to come down and then drop your pill or something to that effect...just don't mix them....peace
nick

Yeah, coke will give a burst of energy for a little while, but then you'll crash while you're still rolling. Coke is a thing you have to manage.
Yay-->Counting Crows<--Yay

I haven't mixed the two cause I don't really care for coke. I did it for a while w/ my best friend who died from a heart attack at 24 'cause he used too much too often (in my oppinion).
Moral of the story: Be careful and be responsible... educate yourself before jumping into something that may hurt you.
Peace
------------------
P L U R

II've done it a couple of timesand have to agree with everyone thge two dont mix too well although I was doing really big lines anddroppingbeansIdidn'tget messed up bad My roll was much shorter. my friend on the otherhanddid like 2 very small lines and she said to this day that she has never rolled so hard so strong mabey a little inmoderation. hopethis helps ya