Any one else think beer is da bomb the day after?

xjtmanc

Bluelighter
Ok, so it's 9:00 AM and just fininhing rolling, first stop on the way home is the minimart for forties. Are we the only ones?

its all about BEER the day-after> your definately not the only 1
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

I think beer is da bomb everyday!!
smile.gif

Last Sunday morning I woke up feeling like total shite from rolling. This was the first time I've ever really had an e-hangover. After a couple of beers later in the day and a nice nap, I felt great! Highly recommended.

Hell yeah!! I love to get drunk the next day (or night). Its even better because after rolling my tolerance is extra-low, so I can get smashed off of just a few beers!! Smoke a couple joints with that and I'm all set!
smile.gif
smile.gif

few months back i had this totally new outlook on beer.
there i was in one of the many house parties... rolling face off... and just dancing...took a break and i went for some fluids, open the fridge and there was an ice, ice cold bottle of corona. popped a lime and all i remember was turning the bottle upside down and all the beer going down my throat....
shit i love coronas but that nite.. it tasted soooooo f./g good.
oh fyi....when you are beginning to come down suck on a lime.. it will bring your roll rite back up... works for me and some of my friends...
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

i like a whole lotta' H2O the day after. beer? maybe i'll try that someday. really tho?

if i have a bad "E" hangover i drink a few corona's or Amstel Lights and i'm as good as new.... and the best part is, from rollin my tolerance is really low, i get trashed real quick.... the whole time i'm drinking I'm thinking... "so this is what getting drunk feels like, i had forgotten, I like it....