Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

antidepression pills

ed grandmond

Greenlighter
The doctor put me on in order #1. venlafaxine xr 75mg #2.trazodone 50mg
and #3. amitriptyline 10mg since i have taken the venlafaxine xr during the day
and the trazodone at night i have noticed my belly had bloated and my lower back has been hurting and feels like in the back hip and lower back on both sides a ache that goes across my lower back like where my kidneys are if anyone can give me some idea of possibility of it being the meds only started since i have been taking these meds and it hurts no restriction in blatter function just lots of pain very uconfortable please help

I think you posted this in the wrong section.

If I were you and I was certain it was because of the use of these drugs then I would start weening myself off of them.

What you should definitely do is go in and talk to a doctor!

You are in the wrong forum. One of our lovely staff members should move this to the appropriate place for you. :)

i've snorted an anti-depressant before. it was actually very euphoric and i loved it. however i haven't done it again, mainly because i'm not into snorting stuff, especially prescription meds
o i just read antidepression pills and responded, i didnt read your post at first lol. sorry, im a bit blazed.
i think you should just go tell your doc whats up, and see if he can give you something else. jmo, i think antidepressants do worse mental damage to people in the long term, than help in the short term. if you can find a natural antidepressant, like weed, or exercise, than all the better. good luck

topzigzag said:
i've snorted an anti-depressant before. it was actually very euphoric and i loved it. however i haven't done it again, mainly because i'm not into snorting stuff, especially prescription meds
o i just read antidepression pills and responded,
unlikely, nearly all AD pills take at least a week to feel any effects... maybe if u were allready on them on a regular basis n snorted a large amount... but i have never heard of people getting high off snorting AD's...

They say that it takes a week to around a month or more to get the full antidepressant effects but one of my previous psychiatrists said that initially they do cause a "serotonin surge" with side effects that has to be adjusted too. I did notice initial effects especially the first time I took one (Celexa) but I didn't find them pleasant.