• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anabolic steroids

PGking

Bluelighter
Whats are people expirirennces with the juice or orals they may have used in life

Whats your favourites , unbfavourties ?

Safe practices etc....
Cheers guys 👦 👍 👌

Wish I never touched them.
Getting rock hard and staying rock hard naturally for long periods has never been the same.

Also to get the best out of them you have to have all the variables perfect. Lots of sleep, insane workouts and extreme eating. It's a lifestyle and huge discipline is required. If all that isn't perfect, then forget it. They are no magic pill. If it is perfect, you will grow and look better.

sides-acne, bitch tits, hair loss, ED, depression

positives- strength goes up, burn body fat, put on weight, look better than you ever have (but it's not permanent)

Can't go wrong with test

dbol and anadrol all water

tren will fuck you mentally

deca is great but will cause ED
NPP imo better option

masterone and proviron great for libido but you will lose hair fast.

I only use T, as in TRT. And thank goodness for that. 3 years in and found my equilibrium now. T eod 157mg/week. 12.5mg pregnonelone and 25mg DHEA keeps my libido rocking.

Wasn’t a magic bullet and didn’t fix all my issues, and took a long time to dial in. But has certainly increased my quality of life. And I can grow a beard now lol. But back hair out of con n ver trol as well.

Tried 1:2 Primo:T, but crushed my E2 and was trash for 3 weeks. I feeling the best i have right now so wont touch my protocol to mess that up

44M

Well if you really want to build muscle fast there's always Dimethyltrienolone, but using it comes with some risks.

I only use T, as in TRT. And thank goodness for that. 3 years in and found my equilibrium now. T eod 157mg/week. 12.5mg pregnonelone and 25mg DHEA keeps my libido rocking.

Wasn’t a magic bullet and didn’t fix all my issues, and took a long time to dial in. But has certainly increased my quality of life. And I can grow a beard now lol. But back hair out of con n ver trol as well.

Tried 1:2 Primo:T, but crushed my E2 and was trash for 3 weeks. I feeling the best i have right now so wont touch my protocol to mess that up

44M

Tell us more about the pregnonelone

How does it help libido? do u notice a big difference when u add it?

Pregnonelone is basically a precursor to all hormones. TRT without HCG shuts down most of your own hormone production so your lacking most exept Testosterone and E2. Adding pregnonelone and DHEA will help create more balance. Too much to go into details, but allot of information available on ww and youtube.

I don’t do great with HCG, but adding pregnonelone and DHEA was a game changer for me. I noticed a big change in both libido and mood. My libido from being cyclic to stable. And no more ED issues. Wake up with boner every morning now.

Everyone is different though, and thats also why TRT can be so damn tricky to dial in. Many do great by just adding HCG, many do great on Testosterone alone.

I gotta admit i have been thinking about trying steroids but honestly the side effects scare the shit out of me. Test seems to be the safest bet but even that doesent seem to be all that safe. Does test cause ed to? I don't see the point in getting jacked if you can't fucking get it up thats one side effect i refuse to put up from any med. Also going bald is not something i want either as im 42 with lots of hair so im not going bald naturally.

Maybe i should just stick to lots of protein

I gotta admit i have been thinking about trying steroids but honestly the side effects scare the shit out of me. Test seems to be the safest bet but even that doesent seem to be all that safe. Does test cause ed to? I don't see the point in getting jacked if you can't fucking get it up thats one side effect i refuse to put up from any med. Also going bald is not something i want either as im 42 with lots of hair so im not going bald naturally.

Maybe i should just stick to lots of protein
I wouldn’t touch any anabolics unless you are actually deficient and need TRT. T alone can definable cause ED until dialed in.

Anabolics in supraphysiological doses is asking for trouble health wise. Taking T to get into upper range normal levels can be incredibly beneficial though if one is medically deficient.

Do bloodwork before considering anything . If you go down the trt hole, just be aware its not easy and take allot of time to get dialed in. And once you start, stopping is complicated and hard. (Getting your own production back after starting takes time and suck)

All that said, TRT has (eventually) become incredibly beneficial for me personally, and i don’t regret it. But i was medically deficient and way below reference range