• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

An honest response the fox gives trapped by his pursuers.

Thou

Bluelighter
I don't usually wish, because who am I to ask anything of the universe? Petitioning the empty sky isn't something I consider decent practice. If wishes were fishes they'd all cast nets, but I'm usually not a fishing man.

But right now I'm so down I'll give in. I'll be selfish.

I wish I had a family. Just one person would do.

All they'd have to do was love me back.

I have genetic relations and obligatory associates by proxy of some strange coincidence, or fate.

You know what's worse than being literally orphaned?

Being orphaned like this, growing up in a loveless home - wanting to love and only to love.

I can't even have a cat here. I had a cat once, he followed me 3 miles home. His name was Hunter, an orange tabby. He was the best friend and family I've ever had. He died a year after I'd met him, and he let me introduce himself into my life. I cried more than I'd ever cried before, and surely, barring some wonderful relationship with a human female (I'm hopeful, but not optimistic based on the one's I've had), will never grieve like I grieved that day.

I'm going to get a cat.

I'm sharing a cinnamon doughnut with my fat-cat, Squid. He's amazing. Cats are the closest thing you can get to a zoo inside your house. They're such crazy acrobatic little lunatics. I found my female cat sniffing around in the grass, yesterday. I couldn't get her attention, so I wandered over to see what she'd caught. She'd knocked down a bird's nest and was nibbling on baby birds. So young they were bald. Sweetheart looked up at me, covered in blood. Eyes wide. Full of pride. The baby birds twitching on the ground. Cats are fucking crazy. The first time I saw Tigger kill a bird in front of my eyes, I was on acid. It took him three hours. I didn't interfere. It was fucking intense. You need more than one cat. They're social animals. They're much happier with another cat to hug when they sleep. Or play with. Or fight. Train it to crawl in and out of your window. Train it to kill neighborhood children. They can't prove it's yours. I've been hiding pets from my landlords for years.

I have my helper monkeys to deal with riffraff.

Cat's are psychic companions and never deviated from that function.

Wait till' they post our stories... He's in there. It was closure for me.

I fed an underage girl tequila today, at a tram stop, hoping to get into her pants.

Is that wrong?

(She had a nice pair of tits on her.)

I must admit, in all honesty, she sucked my dick.

I really don't know if I've done wrong. I suspect, of course, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
"Nothing is true.

All is permitted."

Morality is for unenlightened half-whit frightened dullards.

the quote, as it is, goes: 'nothing is true, everything is permitted'.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law