Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

An Australian Bitcoin marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrIbis

Bluelighter
Hey All,

We all know what bitcoin is, and if not by now - then - stop reading here.

Bitcoin is useful for all kinds of thing on the web, particularly buyer anonymity and investments. Web designers are taking it, as are games designers as an instant form of payment (since transactions usually take no longer than an hour to be confirmed by the network). I'm sure we all know the best places to use these coins.

The problem is how hard they are to get - I'm well aware of how to use an exchange - and that there are already some out there that have aussie bank accounts.

But I'd like to be able to just buy them with my credit card or what not - randomized coins, randomize them again then place them wherever I want, no fucking around and it all happens in a few hours.

Would anyone else be interested in a service that could provide this?

I'll hunt around over the next few days for trustworthy sources...

I think this shouldn't be against guidelines as it doesn't break any rules.

Fa sho, seems like HR to me.. even HR from LEO is still HR.. right?

Got a handful of mates that are giving it the big thumbs up as well man.

..big time.

so basically you want to buy coins from some company, rather than using an exchange and buying off lots of different people??

Good luck.... pretty sure there has been people in the past trying to do this and have lost their paypals...but then again if its not through paypal, maybe.

and simply because of the mass amount of coins that could be gained via credit card as apposed to other means..not to mention the dodgy credit cards that dodgy people have that could be used etc to gain real currency that is untraceable haha...

lol...

I've found something, i'll share it soon. Credit Card payment should be an option - There's also a work around for paypal, it's not against their terms of service to sell a digital product, but currency it is... the wallets are more than legal to sell... ;)

Paypal doesn't seem the most viable option though. Preferably bank deposit directly or moneygram and stuff really if its reliable right?

Exchanges are fine, but a lot of people can't get their head around it.

EDIT: fuck it i just did it myself, invest a few grand into btc right now whilst it's cheap and sell to aussies for a small mark up.

Oh yeah, what cop would do this?

The acid on the weekend has changed my whole perception of reality. WOOO :) Time to get rich :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.