• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine tolerance

got2muchdrugs

Bluelighter
Contemplating the optimal dosing regimen for recreational use of Adderall IR prompts me to inquire about the efficacy of a singular daily administration versus a bifurcated approach. The transient nature of its effects and the accelerated passage of time during heightened focus provoke this deliberation.

My principal apprehension resides in the expeditious development of tolerance associated with amphetamine compounds. Unlike methamphetamine, wherein daily use is sustainable for recreational purposes, conventional amphetamines necessitate escalating doses over time. This compels me to restrict usage to thrice weekly, allowing for a neurological reset to amplify subsequent enjoyment.

If one were to adopt a twice-daily regimen of 30 mg each, the query arises: would this precipitate a linear escalation, mandating a subsequent intake of 60 mg to replicate the effects of a prior 30 mg dosage? Alternatively, is it conceivable to sustain the current dosage of 30 mg twice daily for a span of 2 to 3 days without necessitating an immediate escalation?

Please share your subjective experiences with me and what a day of getting high on amphetamine based pills looks like to you.