• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming Amnesia : The Bunker

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
amnesiathebunker.jpg

Length > 2hrs for those who learned the diagram of game through first barricades that game put them on. Developers with a 40m, and speedrunners with 12m without 3sec ( 11/56)

Review > WW1, france vs germany < experiments > lone wolves such as our main character ( Henri ) that tries to simply not understand anything of what's melting beneath him and keeps one eye in pause, feels like their voice is an instrusion and tries to silence it so that I finally was able to peel off just before reading about monster's origin ( note within-game). I on other side don't want to say that every other character in Frictional series was racordate to agility to think and to prevent this fog that was trapped in their backbone. No but this game was like sparkling soda and you drink once, twice but at 4 you have no spark left. One being launch of game, idk for me this game since I say this I was 25% envy and 75% bored. Envy because this creature could as well reinvent horror genres with these kids that you steal their landscape with almost anything. Why do people buy Bloodborne? that's like what this particular game could pinpoint and drag them by cloth "Not ok". I played once and got second folding out of 1 more available, and 3 if you die. Yeah.

Computer > watercooled GTX 980 Founder Edition + i9-13900k.

game is locked at 45fps.

/NOTE FOR THOSE OUTSIDE GAMING POLIGON/*fps= FRAME PER SECOND