• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I taking too much or have a high tolerance?

mdma4good

Greenlighter
Hello all! This is my first post,
I decided to join after coming here a lot from google searches when I wanted to know things, however I always see people recommending 80mg-100mg of mdma, and people saying that 200mg is a big dose.
I have done 125mg minimum, and wasn't very high - but obviously felt it. I need 250mg (normally done in 2 separate bombs 2 hours apart) at least for a good night - as does everyone I know. Do I have a high tolerance or am I getting poor MD? I always feels that the amounts of MD suggested here are very low. I am 6ft 3 male

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest you try testing to confirm what you have is mdma. If you're doing that much it's cut or just straight not mdma. Also no swimming here on bl everyone knows it's you.

First off: We don't swim around here, get out of the water.

Secondly if what you have is untested and you don't know the purity, then dosage info you provided means nothing. Like if what you have is 50% pure then all of a sudden the doses you are using don't sound so crazy. They don't sound crazy to me as is, but I'm a heavy-weight when it comes to every substance, so NO ONE should base what they do off what I do.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml (Visit this link for objective dosage information from the best source possible Erowid, if you don't you Erowid currently, you are wrong)

First get your shit tested. Second if your shit is pure then you might want to consider slowing down or stopping your usage of MDMA, you could damage your brain, in case you didn't know. Lastly the odds that your shit is pure are low and that's why you think your such a heavyweight. People round here mostly know what they are talking about, I'd listen carefully, you might learn something like not to SWIM under the blue lights.

it could be a purity issue or it could be that you get an altogether different chemical (for instance a usual dose for methylone is somewhere around 200mg; you can verify that what you have is indeed mdma by using a test kit - now they also have ones for purity). of course tolerance (due to using too large doses/too often might also be a factor or due to taking medication) might also be a factor.

but 200mg in one night isn't an outlandishly high dose anyway. the 80-120mg we mention is for the inital dose. due to more mdma being exponentially more effetive the more mdma you already have in your system redoses should always be around half the amount of the previous dose (and ideally you shouldn't exceed a number of one redose).