Cycle Advice Am I screwed? I think I can’t turn back

Rampage St

Bluelighter
So I’ve been doing steroids since I was 15 years old. A wrestling coach pulled me aside and basically told me if I wanted to be the real deal this was how. Looking back that was extremely fucked up, but it has done me well. Wrestling ended up not being my priority, but football. By senior year I was running a Test C, Tren E, Dianabol cycle during the summer and season. Since 15 I’ve basically been blasting and cruising large doses (500-1000mg) of test while on and 300 while off. And shit Tren has been up to 600 mg at times. Long story short, I got a D1 football scholarship out of Texas and this was my junior year. It’s very confidential and hidden but my school has steroid protocols and basically our trainers will source high quality steroids for us. Since I got here I’ve been using pharmaceutical gear at the same doses. I’m juiced to the gills 240 lbs strong at 5’11 and a real chance at getting drafted if I have a break out senior season.

Now, the questions. I tried to stop and made it 28 days. I felt like shit. I couldn’t hit the gym. I stopped eating. I just did a 2 mL shot of Sustanon yesterday and already feel 100 times better. (500 mg pharma grade). Just had a fucking smashing workout.

Is it too late for me? Do I just accept this life? I don’t think I can stop I’m 22 years old and I think my system is shot. I got a doctor who does blood work every 3 months they monitor my E2 they monitor my HDL / LDL, prolactin, etc. Am I fucked? This past month off was pure mysery. I guess I’ll just be like Rich Piana. A beast of a man and try to get rich and live to the fullest and die in my forties. I know I can’t compete for a draft spot without steroids next year and then it’s even a stretch. Help me please. How long would it take to “fix itself” or is my HPTA and natural test fucked forever?

I've heard test replacement therapy can help, but I'm no expert in this field.
I've got a friend in a similar situation and he just stays on all the time now.
I'm sure someone here has been in a similar situation and can give some solid advice.

Its been a long time, and as said you started young, ( you where still developing many of your long term bodily systems. They adjusted the steroids, especially when you where taking High grade Pharmaceuticals:( You did not get in this far into the woods overnight and you will not get out any quicker. It can be done will need some drs help, I will post @Skippwiggins
here, He may be able to help,Really cool and good guy, knows a lot about this whole world
All is well

I don’t know why I even bothered asking I knew that would be the answer

There are various test you can do to see if HPTA has been damaged, LH & FSH, free and total testosterone, after cessation of AAS, this might give you a guide as to your current position..
But if you think about your sporting life so far, would you be where you are now without AAS.?
You may have many years going forward of sporting achievement, is that such a bad thing.?
When the need for a reduction in dose arises, there is the option of TRT..
You can increase or lower to suit your position if and when you choose..
Living in the body and mind of a 20 yr old isn't such a bad thing when you're approaching 60 yrs old..
Monitor heart, and eat healthy, you'll have a great life, I did..!!

Stopping cold Turkey is one way to go if you're ready to commit to white knuckling it

The second option would be using one of many restart protocols using HCG, clomid, etc. I would look into that if you are truly committed to being 100% done.

The third option would be cruising on 100-150mg test Cyp/Ent a week, and reassessing in a few months if you want to stay on maintenance for life or not

The fourth option would be 125-200mg test/week year round, with an additional light cycle a few times a year, e.g. an additional 250mg of test, or some Dbol/Adrol.

You can use AAS in a relatively healthy way and get efficient use out of every mg you pin, or you can crank it to 11, abuse them, and flip that coin on health, and crank your doses ever higher with ever diminishing results. You dont have to go all out to get good results on AAS. You'd be surprised how big you can be if you take option 4, and take your diet and workout to 11 instead of your pinning. I've been over 220lb lean multiple times just cruising healthy doses of test.

I would highly recommend using Test cypionate or enanthate over Sustanon, if you have access.

Last edited:
Stopping cold Turkey is one way to go if you're ready to commit to white knuckling it

The second option would be using one of many restart protocols using HCG, clomid, etc. I would look into that if you are truly committed to being 100% done.

The third option would be cruising on 100-150mg test Cyp/Ent a week, and reassessing in a few months if you want to stay on maintenance for life or not

The fourth option would be 125-200mg test/week year round, with an additional light cycle a few times a year, e.g. an additional 250mg of test, or some Dbol/Adrol.

You can use AAS in a relatively healthy way and get efficient use out of every mg you pin, or you can crank it to 11, abuse them, and flip that coin on health, and crank your doses ever higher with ever diminishing results. You dont have to go all out to get good results on AAS. You'd be surprised how big you can be if you take option 4, and take your diet and workout to 11 instead of your pinning. I've been over 220lb lean multiple times just cruising healthy doses of test.

I would highly recommend using Test cypionate or enanthate over Sustanon, if you have access.

I won’t stop until my football career is over but I’m alright with being on maintenance for life. Thank you for the advice, can I ask why Test E over Sust? I have plenty of Test E/C I like how sust has prop in it

I won’t stop until my football career is over but I’m alright with being on maintenance for life. Thank you for the advice, can I ask why Test E over Sust? I have plenty of Test E/C I like how sust has prop in it

Plan out your use long term, only take as much as you need, and you can seriously minimize risks.

The Sustanon thing is mostly preference. It's needlessly complicated. If you are trying to get even blood levels, C or E will do just fine, and if you are trying to get a little boost just for that day, you'd be better off popping a few anadrol or something, or at least just test P. Nothing wrong with Sust, it's just not the best at anything.

I wouldn't be inclined to infer anything from the fact that at day 28 after stopping AAS cold turkey you felt like shit - after such a long time on and from such a young age that's pretty much par for the course. True recovery inevitably takes a long time and even if you're never able to recover fully, many younger guys are still able to achieve enough to feel generally satisfied. Anyway, once your sports career is over and/or when you finally decide to come off PEDs entirely, this will still be an option you can revisit with the potential for a positive outcome.

Youre a good guy iceman.

So to the question. You can recover. To what extent we don't know but the body is very capable of adapting to extreme environments.

I started steroids at 22. First cycle I blasted 750mg of test with lgd and ipamorelin. Did another cycle of 500mg test, 500mg tren, and 500mg mast. After the cycle i 'cruised' on 300mg test, 200mg tren, and 200mg mast for two years straight. I wanted out and was so scared I permanently damaged my HPTA axis. I cold turkey'd all anabolics. I had bad depression and anxiety but forced myself to go to the gym seven days a week. Force fed calories all day. Meditated. Consumed extra nutrients and supplements. After 6 weeks things really turned around and felt much better. Could get erections and have sex daily. I lost 10lbs but expected double or triple that. It was nothing compared to what I expected. Ive been through hardcore drug withdrawals that made cold turkeying anabolic look like caffeine withdrawal- so my viewpoint may be skewed. Still, I am hypersensitive to any change to my body. My abuse was not as extensive as yours though.

Next question is what about your career? You already invested years of your life into this. Do you want all this anabolic abuse to be for nothing other than a learning experience? Thats for you to decide.

personally I always believed in live fast and die fast. Fuck that. Live a long, healthy, and balanced life. Anabolic steroid abuse WILL take years off your life.

Last edited: