• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Am I gonna get xanax withdrawal?

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
So I got some xan bars on sunday ive been taking 2 to 4 mgs a day. Im gonna run out in 2 days so basically will taking roughly 3mgs of xans for 5 days in a row cause any bad side effects when I run out? I know it wont be anything severe but should I expect minor withdrawal? Im gonna have to work the day im out so just wanna know what to expect. I get social anxiety even when im clean

With a five day binge, you may experience some withdrawals. It varies from person to person though. Have you ever been dependent on benzos in the past? If so, your chances of feeling poorly would increase. What I would do is stop using 3 mg. Today try taking one and do the same tomorrow. This way when you go back to work, you would have a small amount to fall back on.

I agree with T. I doubt that if you haven't been dependent in the past this small amount and short frequency will cause problems. Whatever you do, save something for the morning of work, just in case.

well thank you both for thr advice. I topk the last of it all tonight and gave my bro half a bar so its been 4 daya I guess not 5...I was planning on saving a bar for tomorrow butbi couldn't. I've never been benzo dependant before so I think ill feel alright enough for work bbut ill call off if I don't feel good. Thanks again for answering I appreciate it