L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Always thinking about sex

Tude

Bluelight Crew
I'm a 21-year-old woman, and a virgin. I think about sex ALL the time, pretty much all day. I've been like this for years. I was wondering two things: 1) Is it normal that sex is always on my mind? and 2) Will I stop thinking about sex so much once I lose my virginity?

Yes, it's totally normal to think about it all the time... At least for guys i'm sure girls are pretty close. It probably won't stop if you have sex. I guess it just depends on how good it was considering you are a virgin. If it is good I doubt you will think of it any less honestly. If it's really bad, then yea maybe you won't want it as much??? It's all situational really?? This is what I have found out about girls. You need to have a connection with the guy, at least the first time?? ladies correct me. Guys it really doesn't matter you could be a virgin or you could be the biggest "slut" on the block there is not much difference I don't think. I hope you have found someone that the act is going to mean something to you. If not though good luck. I hope this made since. I lost my virginity about 18 years ago at the tender age of 13 and it was to the local slut and it was AWESOME to me HAHA. I could go on but I'm sure I am not even making since so good luck for sure.

EDIT: Be safe if you get pregnant or an STD on your first time then that's pretty much a givin you are not going to think about it EVER!! BE SAFE!!!
J

Last edited:
1.) 1) Is it normal that sex is always on my mind?
--Yes. Humanity's affliction, it seems.

2.) Will I stop thinking about sex so much once I lose my virginity?
--Almost *certainly* the opposite. "Decreasing marginal utility" definitely doesn't apply here, despite what I thought in my salad days.

1) Is it normal that sex is always on my mind?

Yes, that seems to be pretty normal at that age. I'm 21, not a virgin, but I think about sex a lot!!

2) Will I stop thinking about sex so much once I lose my virginity?

For me, I thought about sex much more once I was having sex more. But it could be different for everyone.

Sex is one of the primary drives in both men and women, if not the primary drive. Often the libido is much more recognized in males than females, however, there is nothing wrong with an apparently active libido or at least an pre-occupation with sex. Is it a bit abnormal? Perhaps. But abnormal is not by any means inherently bad. It is likely you are just a naturally "sexual" individual as some are. If anything it is healthier to be "sexual" than "asexual" in nature. Once you lose your virginity, your pre-occupation with sex may settle down some, but you may find yourself to be just as interested in sex. Sex is not uniform in any way, there is SO much variety. You may be a "virgin" to a lot of sexual practices even once you lose your virginity, as are a lot of people. There is no telling what losing your virginity may do to your thoughts about sex, you will just have to see.

Thanks everyone for your answers :) Looks like I'm normal lol. I'm surprised that it won't go away when I lose my virginity. I'm glad, though.

Thanks everyone for your answers :) Looks like I'm normal lol. I'm surprised that it won't go away when I lose my virginity. I'm glad, though.

A good sex drive is a healthy thing! Just annoying when you can't get it :-/

I'd certainly say your normal. I'm pretty certain sex pops up in my head virtually every day many times a day.
A little history when I lost my virginity was actually the total opposite.
I was with my girlfriend at the time, we were 16 and found ourselves at it constantly. Every possible moment we couldn't keep our hands off each other. My sex drive went through the roof after I first had sex. The best bit is, the journey. Loved every second of it.
As time has gone on, I still think of it a lot but there are sometimes when we say no lol.
Good luck though!