Admit it, we've all done it - but when is enough too much?

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
Ok.. confess. You can't deny that the routine pary amssage has manifested itself into more at least one time in your parying career. The e filteres through your system and you get caught up in the moment and caught up in the feeling. So we indulge ourselves and have a little fun.
So, you're at a party. So, you're hooking up. So, there are HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AROUND YOU. should this make a difference?
Tact, people. I can't tell you it's something I actively use. but I am aware when I am breaking the limits.
Where do you draw the line between being "affectionate" and going overboard.. especilly at a party? Any ideas?

I can say in the past I haven't used the best judgement. Some of my friends have blackmail pix and videos to prove it. I think the "line" depends on alot of variables. You, the other person/people, whos around, where your at, if your friends have a camera/videocamera to blackmail you with later on in life...
It all depends, I've had some great times mashing on someone I don't know, or never will again. I also have thought people needed to get a room. If a bunch of my friends are around at a party then, Alright! If its in a club, or something more public, I'm alot more reserved.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

I think a lot of people forget or disregard the fact that along with an urge to be affectionate, rolling also gives your empathy skills a huge boost... That's the case for me, anyway.
Personally I have not had much of a problem with being overly affectionate or huggy with the wrong person. When I'm rolling I am usually empathic enough to realize this person may not appreciate my getting all touchy-feely with 'em.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

two words... FLOOR SHOW...
allow me to elaborate...
to ring in 1999 I decided to go to a rave... Pink Panthers were the e to do, and therefore, the e I did... I got TOOOOOOOOO lovey, (allong with several other people) and I ended up in the middle of the dance-floor, making out (profucely) with some guy for like 2 hours... did I mention I turned him gay? hahahaha
one of my friends pokes me and says "it's great that yer having fun... but maybe you should take it out of the middle of the dance floor"
I nearly died.
------------------
"we spend all day, sober...
just hiding from daylight.
Watching TV.
we just look alot better in the bluelight,
I know I gotta get out, but I'm stuck..."
-hangin' around, Counting Crows

Ashke, you'd be my favorite person at a party then, because I hate getting massaged, it just doesnt float my boat, and if someone pounces on me, I always feel like I have to let them for a minute or two, I know it makes them happy. I do like big sweaty bear hugs between dances though
smile.gif

------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

hehe you anti physical shlumps
smile.gif
hehe.. it's good to know I am not the only one who's had problems being exposed in public... any comments from the boys?
(finally, someone replied to my thread - thank you!)