• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Adelaide PMA Death

As a friend of Alans (I know I am not the only one) I would like to thank the people that visited him yesterday, and remembered him...
I couldnt hold back the tears at his grave.
---------
One more thing, there are rumours circulating that I know the doctor that helped him whilst in casualty... This is in fact true, however, I will not reveal who this person is, as they wish to remain anonymous. Before you start guessing, I know more than one doctor on a personal level.

Although I've read about his death this is the first time I've seen this particular thread. Knowing now that Ian Hard consumed PMA intentionally makes this tragedy so much sadder on a whole new level.
My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

*BUMP* in regards to the recent PMA myths coming out. PMA can and has killed!

Yes people, PMA is VERY fucking dangerous.

With my stupidity of not being thorough enough with my pills, even when provided by a very good friend, I ended up having 2 pills not long ago which did happen to have PMA in them.

Two days after having it, I'm still in a very mild fever (body temp of 36.1) and feel sketchy.

The reason it was so dangerous was that it just felt like a weak pill where you needed 2 to get a good peak from it but the peak lasted 8 hours and the buzz after the peak another 6!

However, me and my friends all either had a raced heart beat or almost overheated from dancing after 2 hours and had to chill out.

One of my friends 2 days after had pins and needles in his face, a cold fever and anxiety...Which indicates how close we were to a lethal level if the effects are still mild 2 days after.

DO NOT TAKE THE PEACE SYMBOL PILL! Its a new import, hasn't come up on pillreports yet apart from my report.

So Sad

so sad

RIP Ian Hard

Wazza, great thread to bump, i'd never seen or heard about this particular tragedy!!
And it's a good to remind people about the dangers of PMA!