• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderall/ritalin synergy?

StaySedated

Bluelighter
could taking ritalin, a DNRI, and then taking adderall, a DA & NA releasing agent, together to get a flood of dopamine release(and euphoria)?

i think so because the ritalin will block DA reuptake thus higher levels of dopamine in the snapses and the adderall will release the DA from the snapses leading to a much stronger, more euphoric stimulant effect. however, care should be given as i don't want to go into stimulant psychosis(again...:\).

i know combining stimulants is not the safest, but by adjusting doses accordingly i think it will be o.k.

*i also wonder if snorting the mix would lead to an intense euphoric rush(more than one of the two alone). i also want to try a "speedball" type combo with the two mixed with oxycodone or heroin and snorted...:D

in my experience, after having dosed about 60mg of adderall to get high, i would take ritalin as i crashed, no EUPHORIA LIFT, more physical tension, negative feelings, i have mixed a low dose of ritalin with amphetamines and the amphetamines overrided the ritalin only vause i took more adderall....i been high on Adderall, and have smoked CRACK (cocaine/same structure as ritalin??) and have felt the good rush of crack, but the crash and adderall made it alot WORSE

i not talking about taking the ritalin on the crash, i'm talking about taking them at the same time, and they should synergize like how i'm describing however i think the ritalin dose has to be higher than the adderall dose, or vise-virsa.

anyway, the combo's effect on dopamine should lead to a very enhanced effect. i guess i may have to be the guinea pig here...

in my experience, after having dosed about 60mg of adderall to get high, i would take ritalin as i crashed, no EUPHORIA LIFT, more physical tension, negative feelings, i have mixed a low dose of ritalin with amphetamines and the amphetamines overrided the ritalin only cause i took more adderall....i been high on Adderall, and have smoked CRACK (cocaine/same structure as ritalin??) and have felt the good rush of crack, but the crash and adderall made it alot WORSE

read it carefully

read it carefully

i saw it, and it said a "low dose of ritalin". i think the ritalin to adderall ratio for the effect would have to be at least 2:1 with ritalin being the larger dose, as ritalin is less potent mg to mg and is somewhat of a weaker stimulant.

i think a good way to achieve this would to snort about 30-40mg. ritalin, wait a few seconds for the DA increase to peak, then rail around 20mg. of adderall. i will try this(i have both) and report back with results. ;)

*also good that i have a decent amount of benzos and a few quaaludes around for the comedown, which i'm sure is gonna be rough...

I have no personal experience with this combo, but perhaps you should take the amphetamine first. heres my take on the combo:

Assuming both drugs hit the same receptors, any methylphenidate that is already at the receptor would prevent the amphetamine from binding to it and releasing dopamine. The mehtylphenidate would therefore be blocking the effect of the amphetamine. But, if you take the amphetamine first, the dopamine will be released into the synapse, and a later methylphenidate supplement would help keep it there.

I think your goal would be for the methylphenidate to hit as soon as you have reached peak effect on the amphetamine.

In reality though, this sounds like you would be asking for overstimulation. I don't think combining stimulants in general is too good of an idea.

hope that helps!

^ i agree to that combining that is a bad idea ur asking for overstimulation and dysphoria

well, i did it with pretty good results. i decided to snort them both at the same time, called a buddy over in case the worst should happen, and can say i think i'm on to something. heres what "happened":

0:00- railed 20mg. adderall and 40mg. ritalin. cut pills up very finely with razor, mix the drugs together, chopped up and mixed, and made 3 good lines. snorted each line waiting a few seconds in between to ensure good absorbtion. felt the ritalin first(coke like feeling), and then the start of the adderall...

0:15- effects of both peaked, back of my head tingles and feels warm and pleasant down to my feet. i have "search and destroy" by iggy & the stooges playing, and i feel just so great. very distinctive from doing just one, very stimulating, chest is tight, noticable vasoconstriction, pupil dilation, flushing and sweating, very euphoric.

0:45- euphoria subsides, stimulation and unwanted side effects still there. i'm getting ready for one hell of a crash...

1:15- came down HARD, combo of methaqualone, temazepam, oxymorphine, and clonazepam took GREAT care of that. fine now...

well there you have it, there IS synergy. next time i'll rail with an opiate and hopefully get a nice speedball effect. :D