• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and Benzedrex in the same day?

Tyasya64

Greenlighter
This morning (about 9am) I took 20mg of Adderall. And tonight (about 8-9pm) i want to try out 250mg of Benzedrex for the first time. Is it safe to take these 2 the same day?

I wouldn't say it's safe at all by any means, but I have done this before and never suffered long lasting or permanent damage. I actually used crystal meth early this morning and ate a benzedrex inhaler a few hours later. You know your own body though and if you think your gut is telling you not to mix, then don't mix. It's not really worth the risk.

I did it and donttvrememver feeling anything i wouldnt bother its like driving a questionable car u got for 200 dollars on craigslist for fun after driving a porsche worst case it breaks on the parkway and die and best case its pretty ehh way to spend a evening

I believe it's safe.
I would try and make sure that you have something like l-arganine to the the reduce stress of your cardiovascular system of beer weary of alpha agonists or especially beta blockers unless you had knowledge port haver experimented with a combination like that before.

Don't do it! Propylhexedrine has terrible physical side effects that can be compounded with the effects of Mixed Amphet. Salts.

If you insist then damn sure don't take the whole inhaler.

say it really depends on your tolerance, and your discretion so it's not really for any of us to tell you "yes or no" we may have tried it and gnarlier and had great expo some may have tried it and less and had horrible and it's possible some us have read the worst with no knowledge. I chalk it up to "is it safe to take two red transformers with two pink ladies" it's taking one stimulant drug with another similar stimulant
So maybe try and think about it as taking an additional dose of whatever you may have started with, could you handle that?
I will note that I don't think 250mg of propylhexadrine is nearly equivalent to 20 mg of mixed amphetamine

Last edited:
Taking 250mg benzedrex is not safe period. First, the amount in the cottons is highly variable. Second, when propylhexedrine was used as a diet pill the dosage was 25 mg.

Is there even evidence that propylhexedrine even influences the dopamine in the pleasure centers small changes makes huge difference for example pseudoephedrine. I think its important to have the evidence to justify taking risk before you take the risk. Otherwise youll just be taking anything cause it might work