Acid vs. 'shrooms?

FuzzyWuzzy

Bluelighter
I took acid for the 1st time about a month ago. - K e w l -
I took shrooms some years ago mixed w/ kool-aid, but it sucked. nothing happend except I was in a good mood (but i'm in a good mood most of the time anyway). I guess it was old shit or too diluted or whatever. Anyway, I did't get to trip.
What are the similarities/diferences between the two as far as the 'experience', which one is better/safer/lasts longer/more intense/etc.?
Thanx for your input!
PLURness to all
------------------
P L U R

this question is as old as the drugs are, ummm lets see... the similarities are: body high (although i enjoy the feeling of shrooms better), trails, colors, movement (such as walls breathing, etc..)
the differences: dif. all around feeling (natural vs. synthetic), acid gives you more of a mind trip, acid is more intense and lasts longer (A=8-12hrs. shrooms 6-10hrs.), the experiences are usually very dif.
as you can probably tell its hard to say what the differences are since it all depends on your trip, i for one (and for most of my friends) prefer shrooms over acid anyday, i'd say the whole experience is better, but then again some people hate shrooms
but also remember acid is much cheaper and probably a lot easier to get, but it also fries your brain, but then again many people hate the taste of shrooms (i have absolutely no problem with them)
so if i helped im glad, if i didnt im sorry you read this
p.s. if you mix em together prepare for a journey FAR, FAR beyond this world
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

I haven't really done enough hallucinogens to be an expert, but I definately have a feel for them.
Acid is more of a commitment. It lasts so much longer and the next day is just like, "uhhh..." I just feel antsy, like tired but still trippy without any of the visuals. Wired. I'm not saying that this is a universal thing, but I think acid has the potential to elicit a more potent trip.
Shroom trips are more airy and giggly, I feel. They don't last as long and the after effects aren't as long, either. I think they effect your mood more also. But I've never had one of those eye-opening revelations on either acid or shrooms. For me, it was kind of the opposite on acid (mechanized).
Oh yeah, you also have to take into consideration that you have to eat shrooms, which can upset your stomach. I'm anti-eating things, sort of. I like to do take my chemical and be on my way.

Hey Housekid5,
Have you actually mixed shrooms and a? I'd love to hear about it! Thanks!
Love and Peace
Guru Daddy

yeah guru ive done it once, it was the most amazing thing my brain has been through, when i peaked the colors were so powerful i couldnt see through them, its like i had my eyes closed!!! conversations were a waste of time because my mind was sooooooo far from my body i had no idea what i was saying, at one point i felt like my brain left my body and i looked back and myself and thought "what the fuck am i talking about" and i couldnt do anything about it, i was soo incoherent that i dont remember a lot of the night, i do remember that the out of body experience and the extremely intense body high sent me into a bad trip for about 45 minutes (relatively short), the only way i can explain the body high is if i WAS a vibrator, their were just waves of *electricity* going through my body, the deadly concoction of the night for me was 1/8 of 6th generation shrooms, 1 hit of yellow schoolbus (yellow geltab), 4 cups of powerful mushroom tea, and about a quarter of weed throughout the night, at one point it took us 1 and 1/2 hours to attempt to roll a joint, after we realized we couldnt do it we just shoved it all in a bowl.....
i dont think ill ever be the same after that night, and i cant wait to do it again!!!
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

SHROOMS are the way to go.
Though the drawback with shrooms is nausea, if prepared properly (for example cooked into tomato sause and eaten with pasta) this can be avoided and the trip feels a lot more natural and clean than acid ever could.
NB. None can even come close to MDMA, so why bother? I save myself impairment for the best.

maybe i have a strong stomach??? but i dont get "nausiated" by shrooms, i get maybe a little weird feeling in my stomach but nothing like im going to throw up, i guess im lucky
p.s. if you do get an upset stomach from shrooms make tea with them, this helps i guess
------------------
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"