Acid - How much is too much ??

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Hey guys ,
Well i know what I'm doing is worng - but here is the deal.
I took NYE - 3 Liquid acid drops and had THE BEST 23 hours of my life - i sware i would never do it again cause i got scared when after 12-13 hours it didn't end - but you learn to enjoy it, now my friend is flying tommarow to south america and left me he's bottle - around 20 or something drops left.
I am wondering - how much to take - I am afraid once you take one drop (at least that wat happend to me) you have no good judgment and you can swallow the bottle easily !!
is 3 a good number ? less ? more ?
Please let me know your comments...
P.s -> i'm avergae height (5'8-5'9) and very skinny (130-140) ...
Plur

I have never done it... but from what I hear, one is PLENTY...
with that liquid stuff, you can realy damage yourself... like, DEATH... it's not a good idea to do LSD unsupervised. simply becasue of that reason.
don't go and get yourself hurt.
BE SAFE,
and PLUR

It depends on the acid, sometimes one is plenty, sometime 3 isn't enough. But always start w/ one unless someone you trusts tells you it's week acid. Good luck. And no, you won't die. I know people who have accidenlty eaten 1/2 sheet and while they were indeed funky fried, and are still not quite the same, they lived.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

Yah, it's actually realreal hard to *kill* yerself with acid. But it's NOT real hard to go insane... Or commit suicide on it or whatnot. That's different than an OD but the end result is the same, yanno?
I dunno. Acid's fun. An adventure. But it's awful too to watch kids trip out all the time, enough to the point where the psychadelics change the person you knew into someone different...
Okay, so I guess my response has little point coz I'm flip-flopping all over the place. But SpecialKNY? You were just crazy-gone that trip.. haha.
smile.gif
It sounded like a blast anyway.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

do as much that is needed to find a good trip, but remember it peaks so if you take 2 or whatever WAIT for it to kick in, i know someone who ate 6 hits of black pyramid, went fuckin crazy, ended up in the hospital just because he didnt have patience, after like 10 minutes he ate more because he thought it was weak, so wait until you start tripping and then decide if you want more.
If your scared youll accidently ingest more than you want, put the drops on sugar cubes before you trip, then youll know exactly how much you've consumed
peace
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

well i asked my friend - he said it's very strong (stronger then the one i took on NYE - hey it's hes own stash LOL)
smile.gif

I will try the thing with the sugar cube - that sounds kuel + much easier to insert into a club
smile.gif

I only hope that after 2 (thats what i'm going to start with) i won't be tempted to try more - I promise to wait a few hours
well if any of you come to twilo and see me tripping out - I will have a note in my pocket with my address and a $20 bill so just throw me in a cab LOL
smile.gif

Plur and thanks guys !!
sk

Well during my New Years adventures, I took 3 hits of Acid, 1 on a sugar cube cuz I wasnt sure if I wanted 2 or 3. But I was trippin nice and hard. I almost got to the point where it was scary but I have learned how to handle that.
Anyways, my roomate who was with me took a total of 14 hits of the same acid through the night. So I guess it is all dependent on the person. If you cant handle more than 2 hits, dont take more than 2 hits.
Personally, I dont think I will ever take more than 3, that got me fucked up enuf.
AND, you DEFINITELY have to wait for it to kick in. My trip kicked in before my friends, so he started thinking it wasnt working on him, so he downed 3 hits of E. The acid eventually hit, then so did the E. He was tore up from the floor up, but we had a blast!
PLUR for all!

Not Enough.
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-